Community Crunch 168: Valentine's Day!

Jen

27 minutes ago, SaraVieira said:

Cryopods

• Now show gender in the tooltip

anyone sow that? I'm on ps4 and only see stats but not gender.

I noticed that as well, but didn’t say anything because I’m hoping they fix the imprint timers and chatbox location first. For cryos, you can just add an M or F to the name, no problem. 

Right now, I’m wondering if this entire event is going to be a waste of time because everything we’ve saved an egg for was counting on a 100% imprint and with the event some dinos would mature with ZERO chance to imprint. It’s really lame we’ll have to wait until it’s over to breed if we want the imprints, and finding the evolution event won’t happen makes thebox of chocolates a slap in the face.

Worst event EVER!

2 hours ago, Snowylilacs said:

Are the color changes from the candies permanent? I noticed there was a timer of sorts....if so talk about a disappointment 

I agree that it is a total disappointment...I feel like it could have been something mentioned.."Vday candies: give dino random color for 4hrs" 

Were is the x2 farming that was announced in the crunch? Now it has been deleted in the post. GG. 

No word about this nowhere just sneaky deleted it. Wildcard keeps continue kill ark playerbase at massive rates.

Please, focus on the worse ark rip-off Atlas even more please. That game is like Ark version v0.002 pre pre pre beta. Release schedule full game 2078 january.

8 minutes ago, Arklegend2019 said:

Were is the x2 farming that was announced in the crunch? Now it has been deleted in the post. GG. 

No word about this nowhere just sneaky deleted it. Wildcard keeps continue kill ark playerbase at massive rates.

Please, focus on the worse ark rip-off Atlas even more please. That game is like Ark version v0.002 pre pre pre beta. Release schedule full game 2078 january.

Agreed !

As someone with 300+ days played I can say with great confidence you (WildCard) are without a doubt some of the most inept developers etc I've ever had to deal with. It's like you're a bunch of bankers with no experience that had a great idea for a game but NO business actually executing it.  I could write an essay but the point of this particular rant is that you removed 2x weekend after displaying it originally.  (Not to mention no notice of event.  Or secret 2.5g updates.) I'm sure you haven't played your own game so you have no idea how infuriating and inconvenient this is after planning for it. It not only changes what can/needs to be done moving forward, but how we could have already spent lost time. You guys are amateurs.

P.S. can't play Scorched Earth for the past 4 months and you just ignore tickets and posts. Fix it or recoup the couple months work we put into it before you broke it.

#ButBuyAtlas