Community Crunch 168: Valentine's Day!

Jen

12 hours ago, WolfTourqe said:

They never have any (...)

Cyan, blue, magenta, yellow, light green and a brownish-grey have been used for the last Easter event.

Magenta and shades of red for Vday

Shades of red, green and blue, black-white, purple were part of the extinction chronicles.

Shades of red, green and white for christmas.

Orange was used in the first color event, halloween, but they only were available on cave creatures that spawned in the overworld, and last year's halloween overlapped with the extinction chronicles. So maybe this year we'll get those colors again.

Being able to mate dinos without setting to wander is the best thing since cryopods! The ammo stacking amount is also a nice surprise, and showing the stats on pods brings cryo closer to perfection. 

As far as the chatbox relocation goes, I hope it gets reversed pretty soon because it’s in the worst place for Xbox users. Also, hoping the imprint timer gets an update before the weekend or I’ll pretty much miss out on the advantages of the breeding event. 

Overall, I really like the update except the new chatbox location. Keep up the good work and upkeep it to work good. 

17 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Probably because you should take what forum moderators say with a pinch of salt. They don't work for Wildcard so some of their educated guesses are just that.

You know what? You are right. The unnofficials got increased rates too.

Someone needs desperatly to learn how to gather information

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 7:35 AM, DauntingBeef08 said:

Maybe could make a tek structure or high level item like a super air con that drasticly slows food consumption.

or a reciepe for a food that only eaton by babies that spoils slow and fills alot of food

Do you know how long Tek trough keeps food refrigerated for? That would be super useful! My schedules at both places are always different and it sucks being gone all day then having to worry about a baby Dino running out of food or it spoils before I can get back :( thank you for the input... and being nice about it :) 

Breed TekRex, egg popped out(lvl263) only after a few seconds.. total time was 2 hours(ish),  with 0 imprints.. Was not even given, the indication to imprint. I'm not the only one that this happened to on our server.

What's the point of having a breathing hatching event.. When you can't even imprint. I was so looking forward to, hatching some gigas & wyverns. 

I'll wait until event is over. 

6 hours ago, Nexuz said:

Breed TekRex, egg popped out(lvl263) only after a few seconds.. total time was 2 hours(ish),  with 0 imprints.. Was not even given, the indication to imprint. I'm not the only one that this happened to on our server.

What's the point of having a breathing hatching event.. When you can't even imprint. I was so looking forward to, hatching some gigas & wyverns. 

I'll wait until event is over. 

Yeah, I didn’t realize how bad the imprint would suffer. I raised a couple test dinos yesterday, thinking the imprint might work out in the 8 hours it takes, but it doesn’t. Thought maybe it would be more effective for the event, but it’s the same meaning 100% is impossible, not to mention; some dinos reach adulthood with ZERO opportunity to imprint. Unfortunately, we would have been better off with no event. Really disappointing because the only time we are really able to breed is during an event like this. Now, we’re going to have to wait for the breeding event to be over before breeding anything else. How’s that for irony?

56 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

Can someone settle this - I'm telling a tribe mate that there's no evolution event due to the valentine event, he says there definitely is. Who's right here? 

I think the post has been edited, because I would swear the evolution event was mentioned before. No sign of it now. It appears there won’t be, and that does it for me. Now I wish they hadn’t done a V-day event at all, because it’s ruined the imprints and so much for my taming plans for the weekend. They really need an emergency patch to fix the imprint and should extend the event for a time equal to the amount of time until it’s fixed. 

I can’t believe we’re not seeing more complaints here. My server’s global chat is nothing but people complaining as they find out their imprints are ruined. Of course, you can’t really read them on Xbox because the keyboard covers up the chat.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:04 PM, Stevew said:

NOOOO seriously this event isn’t coming to switch? We don’t need all these fancy color changes and candies, just give us A weekend of boosted breeding speeds. All you have to do is change a few settings. 

I know its total bs

Edited by silverpanda