Community Crunch 168: Valentine's Day!

Jen

1 hour ago, BlueberryJackal said:
  1. There are some bugs happening on PC and console as well, like getting stuck on foundations. But why is it only fixed for PC and not for console?
  2. The S+ beta is still active. When are you going to finish it and put it into the game? 
  3. i really wish to have an option to change the active events. F.e. you play with Extinction chronicles and winter wonderland. I would be happy enough, if its only for SP. 

Looks like consoles only got PC version 291.100 instead of the latest PC version of v292.100 that has the fix.  :(

12 hours ago, GP said:

The setting changes in the event is for official only. Unofficial will remain unchanged in settings unless the server owner manually changes them.

Thx for the clarifying but then why in the event notes it says "

All servers official and unofficial will also experience the following bonuses (auto-activated or can be toggled manually by running ActiveEvent=vday):

• Mate Boosted range increased by 2x
  • Mating Speed and Mating Recovery increased by 3x
  • Creature Maturing and Egg Incubation speed has been increased by 3x
  • Baby Food Consumption has been decreased by 1/3"
Edited by TNTKiller2001

They always add red and pink please change it. And please bring back Halloween and fourth of July events, with cool colors. They never have any black and cyan, cyan and pink, orange and purple, green and blue, none of these colors. Like use green and blue colors for earth day, cyan and pink for mother and fathers day, black and cyan, orange and purple, yellow and black, red and black, for Halloween, red white and blue for fourth of July. Please give us new colors wildcard, I've bought and played your game since 2015-2017 on PS4, and have dropped off the radar for a while now. And please bring new extinction creatures, every other DLC had a lot of new creatures, and only 10 for one of the biggest and best maps?

Edited by WolfTourqe
Added Extra

20 hours ago, Stevew said:

NOOOO seriously this event isn’t coming to switch? We don’t need all these fancy color changes and candies, just give us A weekend of boosted breeding speeds. All you have to do is change a few settings. 

I strongly agree, where are all the updates on switch I bet if you devs put more work into the switch version like  adding in the maps (for free... at least ragnarok) and giving us events like this people will like it more,  I’m really hoping you guys do this because us switch players want to have fun too. Just because people didn’t like it at first doesn’t mean it’s a lost cause, maybe add in its own couple of maps and creatures and maybe some people who don’t really care about the graphics will come back last but not least pls pay attention to the switch comments and throw them to the side.

Sincerley, Shadow

Edited by ShadowOsix

33 minutes ago, TNTKiller2001 said:

Thx for the clarifying but then why in the event notes it says "

All servers official and unofficial will also experience the following bonuses (auto-activated or can be toggled manually by running ActiveEvent=vday):

• Mate Boosted range increased by 2x
  • Mating Speed and Mating Recovery increased by 3x
  • Creature Maturing and Egg Incubation speed has been increased by 3x
  • Baby Food Consumption has been decreased by 1/3"

Probably because you should take what forum moderators say with a pinch of salt. They don't work for Wildcard so some of their educated guesses are just that.

1 hour ago, Malak said:

Is anyone aware of where the setting option for stack size is on Xbox for dedicated servers? I was really excited for this but I'm afraid the answer I'm going to be told is it's an option for only rent servers.... ?

Correct, it's for PC unofficials only. Console hosted servers are a drop in the ocean for customisation options available on PC or rented.

Right after this came out my Xbox lost all official servers. The event sounds nice and all, but I would prefer to get on my server over getting my new shark grown fast.

Right then to anyone else suffering this try to find the update manually, after that if you are on LEGACY servers you will need to search for your server again as they have added LEGACY- to the front and this will remove it from favourites.

Theres always something...

Well the other something was an increase in rubberbanding, it used to be every now and then lasting around a minute before I flunked back to where I was server side. I came back on after searching for the server only to be stuck for 5 minutes in a rubberband moment before quitting to get out of it. Grr, this is getting daft guys! Can we not make 2 problems for every 1 we fix?!

I've been with you since pre-release and we've come a long way but let's try not to take more steps backwards than forward.

Edited by Xana
Update 2

18 minutes ago, Xexnoob said:

Is there a way to move the chat box back to where it was? I can not see if someone else is answering someone else's question now due to the Xbox keyboard covering it up now.

I’m having the same problem. I think being able to choose the location of the chatbox is a great idea and should be added to the settings options. Personally, I think something more like a rss feed format would be great, coupled with the choice of having it appear at the top or bottom of the screen. 

5 hours ago, rebekahxstone said:

They had a purple event in the summer

thats what i said

22 hours ago, b0ender said:

Not a single event has purple color appart from that one when exctinction was releasing, which will not happen again.

5 hours ago, rebekahxstone said:

and the easter event has all the colours 

no it doesnt

Edited by b0ender

1 hour ago, Pegasaurusrex said:

I can't find this in the settings, I play xbox. It is a command?

• Added [ServerSettings] ItemStackSizeMultiplier to allow increasing or decreasing item stack size

Looks like consoles only got PC version 291.100 instead of the latest PC version of v292.100 that has that feature.  Also not sure which options they make available in the UI for server settings.  Might only be an option if you pay for a dedicated server.  :(