Anyone else unable to access Incident Reports?

GreenRoc

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/incident-reports/

I am getting error code 2T254/2

Just wondering if its something on my end or not. I am able to see PC bug reports.

My tribemate says she sees the same error.

Is there something I should do on my end, or should I keep waiting for it to fix itself?

6 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/incident-reports/

I am getting error code 2T254/2

Just wondering if its something on my end or not. I am able to see PC bug reports.

My tribemate says she sees the same error.

Is there something I should do on my end, or should I keep waiting for it to fix itself?

I cant see my report as well :o even the notification i received when the gm responded to me is gone

53 minutes ago, Eli said:

We're mixing things up with submitting reports. To submit an incident report go under support > help in the navigation bar.

I just submitted a report, following your instructions, and it's immediately showing as 'solved', even though I had just posted this a second ago. Are you sure this is the correct/current form to use? I feel it is not working either :(

2 hours ago, Leinadarcher said:

Our tribe was globally banned and dev wiped for something we didn't do. It's an annoying situation of not knowing if Wildcard just made a huge mistake, or someone has gone out of their way to deliberately fake evidence in order for us to get banned. 

Due to additional complications beyond my control, and seeing this manipulative player start to work himself into a place to try to get me reported (by repeating the same actions he took towards my friends who got their pillars deleted), I maybe calling it quits on official from these events tonite. I cant even report this guy right now.  I plan to hop on briefly to sort stuff out for my tribemate to take over, and then I'm done.

I do love this game, but when Devs give the win to a manipulative troll, I cant trust the system to keep good people safe. Its just not safe for me anymore. Time for singleplayer and/or unofficial, because I love this game too much to totally ditch it.

Thx Eli for the update. I appreciate all you do, and know you can only do so much.

16 hours ago, Eli said:

We're mixing things up with submitting reports. To submit an incident report go under support > help in the navigation bar.

What happened to the old reports? I had a ticket open since december last year, there was a lot of evidence in it that is hard to recover now. Its already a shame that you dont manage to solve or even answer your tickets, but if it is deleted now (which it looks like) then im loosing the last bit of faith i have in you wildcard.

So a while ago wildcard has changed something with their ticket system, and many people complained that they cant access their tickets anymore. I have yet to see an official announcement from wildcard regarding what has happened (pls show me if i missed it). The abuse report i had sent in seems to be deleted, it will be very hard for me to scratch together all the evidence again that i had in it, and i cant even send the gm who dealt with it a pm as it seems like gm´s cant receive messages. Its really frustrating and i cant belive how a customer support can be that bad, first it takes ages to get an auto generated response and then the tickets just get deleted, without any notification for the customers. I´ve never seen anything like this...

Archived