Pve Decay Timer

Thenakedbob

1 minute ago, Thenakedbob said:

Im new to pve set up a base yesterday i see timers on other people structures like demolish in 11 days and such i was wondering will my base decay too like when im not on and all my stuff despawn?

4 days for thatch, 7 days for wood and dino's, 11 days for stone, 15 days for metal, 20 days for tek. 

All you have to do is render in the items to refresh them

I believe ark wiki can give you more in depth information.

I play on console so idk,im a solo tribe i built in the pool area over stone hedge but daily i check tribe log stone pillars decay yet i look at them daily i added ladders yesterday cuz i heard it helps but i don't understand too well how to refresh the timer

If my pillars decay my whole base will fall 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, IrishViking6801 said:

So we had wooden pillars around the perimeter of our small startup base to kinda create a buffer from potential neighbors. At least one of us is logged in daily and when I went on last night all of the pillars were gone. How is that possible if we do not even go 24 hours away from the game??

This person already answered your question...

On 5/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, hirogun said:

single foundations / pillars will despawn quicker becouse they are not part of a bigger building connected parts will have a longer timer this was introduced to prevent foundation spamming

4 hours ago, IrishViking6801 said:

So we had wooden pillars around the perimeter of our small startup base to kinda create a buffer from potential neighbors. At least one of us is logged in daily and when I went on last night all of the pillars were gone. How is that possible if we do not even go 24 hours away from the game??

Add ladders to the pillars

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/7/2020 at 4:00 AM, IrishViking6801 said:

But I’ve seen single pillars placed all over the island with demolish times of 8-15 days

what you didn't see was the fence foundations the pillars were snapped to.  My new neighbors on crystal isles still haven't figured out why my pillars stick and theirs have blanked 3x now.

Archived