What do you do for fun?

JuicyPineappl3

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

I enjoy drowning  bobs on the beach as a great pass time 

I second this on our PVE server, but I go the extra mile to break into your base if there is an opening and yank you out.

Takes time sometimes dragging a body a long distance to a body of water but totally worth it.

Also enjoy looking for open boxes, have gotten great stuff doing both.

Now you also get the extra benefit of stealing dinos in pods.

PVE Rule #1 - Sleep on a Bed when you Log Off.

PVE Rule #2 - Always Double Check Doors/Vaults/Boxes and make sure you have not unlocked them on accident.

You wont believe how many people do neither. 

I keep a vault full of dead "User Implants" just for kicks.

I also kill people / bases on PVE with agro dinos but not on my server unless I can get away with it without them knowing who is doing it, it's already bad enough having noobs complain about pillars every few minutes. ;) 

7 minutes ago, Sikaflex said:

Also enjoy looking for open boxes, have gotten great stuff doing both. Now you get the extra benefit of stealing dinos in pods.

PVE Rule #2 - Always Double Check Doors/Vaults/Boxes and make sure you have not unlocked them on accident.

To add to this, it is insane how many people use 6969 or 1111 as their pin. Come on!!! Try a little harder! Personally I'm not mean enough to steal people's stuff but I can't tell you how many times my hubby has opened vaults with those codes!!

18 minutes ago, Sikaflex said:

I second this on our PVE server, but I go the extra mile to break into your base if there is an opening and yank you out.

Takes time sometimes dragging a body a long distance to a body of water but totally worth it.

I also kill people / bases on PVE with agro dinos but not on my server unless I can get away with it without them knowing who is doing it, it's already bad enough having noobs complain about pillars every few minutes. ;) 

2 hours ago, JuicyPineappl3 said:

I love to watch them slowly die after one took my ascendant longneck

Pve players...

3 minutes ago, Sikaflex said:

Never said that, I just don't have time to keep up with it.

Yes so the fact you pvp on a pve server makes you a coward. Lol. Go to an orp unofficial if you don't have time to pvp on an official.

People play pve to not have to deal with the very crap you're pulling because you suckle on the nipple the safety of a pve server provides you because you're to shook to pvp for real.

Pathetic.

12 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

...and this is why I like to build my bases with as few doors/gates on buildings as possible. 

Also don't like to build buildings on pillars if I can avoid it, simply because I know someone who glitches into people's hatcheries and take eggs that are cooking. It is easier for him to do that when buildings are on pillars.

22 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

Perfect example of a griefer :)

I just breed Pteranadons for fun, not many breeders of those out there anymore as everyone uses Wyverns, Snow Owls or Griffons but I still enjoy breeding them.

wyvern milking traps and many other traps use that 1111 pin that littlemurka was bringing up. the reason is that the builder wants it to be a public trap for the server to benefit with. i know many people who think pve survival evolved is meant to build a community of players where everyone helps each other out.  but yeah i enjoy wyvern milking to me it's like the thrill of a rollar coaster ridee without the nausia of having eaten before getting on the ride.

Wow, so much flack over the way I play. Get over yourselves people, not everyone plays the way you do, or the way you think they should. If I want to drown people and take their crap on PVE, so be it, don't cry about it and call me a griefing. First off, if I start on a server that's the quickest way for me to obtain things I may not have unlocked yet or are hard to get (saddles, bp's, etc). It's called strategy. You can sit there for hours and grind, I'll have a base up before you by stealing things from others.  The reason I play PVE is to prevent damage from dino's/etc. I get the best of both worlds playing the way I do. And on top of that, I am not the only one who plays this way so quick trying to gang up on me like a bunch of twelve year old's. I play both PVE and PVP, and I play the same way on both no matter what game I play, Rust/Ark/H1 (when it existed). Bunch of whiners on this forum I tell ya. By the way, my bases are full of stolen loot and every box is locked, and I sleep on a bed. Take notes.

what-do-you-do-for-fun

I like to raise creature babies, play with friends, help out with harvesting materials, looking at others builds, build my own houses. Hoard items. Get items for my friends. Help friends raise tames. Relaxing things is my fun. Eye candy is my fun. Helping friends collect stuff, and fight NPC's is my fun. I played Ovipets before Ark. Ark is like Ovipets and h1z1's Just Survive had a baby, and looks far prettier than any other game I have ever played, and there is nothing else like it.

I have to play Unofficial now. Official is too stressful for me, because of players who dont care about anyone else but their own personal gain, and attack me, steal things I spent time on, abusing game mechanics and GM's for who knows why, because they like to see the world burn? I dont want to stand in that fire.

17 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

Wow, so much flack over the way I play. Get over yourselves people, not everyone plays the way you do, or the way you think they should. If I want to drown people and take their crap on PVE, so be it, don't cry about it and call me a griefing. First off, if I start on a server that's the quickest way for me to obtain things I may not have unlocked yet or are hard to get (saddles, bp's, etc). It's called strategy. You can sit there for hours and grind, I'll have a base up before you by stealing things from others.  The reason I play PVE is to prevent damage from dino's/etc. I get the best of both worlds playing the way I do. And on top of that, I am not the only one who plays this way so quick trying to gang up on me like a bunch of twelve year old's. I play both PVE and PVP, and I play the same way on both no matter what game I play, Rust/Ark/H1 (when it existed). Bunch of whiners on this forum I tell ya. By the way, my bases are full of stolen loot and every box is locked, and I sleep on a bed. Take notes.

You aren’t supposed to be doing that because it’s actually against the rules to troll in pve. Basically you’re admitting this and you don’t have the “its pvp bruh” excuse to hide behind this time :) 

18 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

You sound like the kinda players I wanna punch square in the head on this game. your #strategy# is what everyone else on earth call someone being a complete P**CK and needs a proper kick in

Archived