What do you do for fun?

JuicyPineappl3

21 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

Wow, so much flack over the way I play. Get over yourselves people, not everyone plays the way you do, or the way you think they should. If I want to drown people and take their crap on PVE, so be it, don't cry about it and call me a griefing. First off, if I start on a server that's the quickest way for me to obtain things I may not have unlocked yet or are hard to get (saddles, bp's, etc). It's called strategy. You can sit there for hours and grind, I'll have a base up before you by stealing things from others.  The reason I play PVE is to prevent damage from dino's/etc. I get the best of both worlds playing the way I do. And on top of that, I am not the only one who plays this way so quick trying to gang up on me like a bunch of twelve year old's. I play both PVE and PVP, and I play the same way on both no matter what game I play, Rust/Ark/H1 (when it existed). Bunch of whiners on this forum I tell ya. By the way, my bases are full of stolen loot and every box is locked, and I sleep on a bed. Take notes.

PvP in PvE? Wow, you must be tough. Afraid someone's gonna come knocking on your door with a Giga? 

On 2/12/2019 at 8:40 AM, Anarki said:

Perfect example of a griefer :)

I just breed Pteranadons for fun, not many breeders of those out there anymore as everyone uses Wyverns, Snow Owls or Griffons but I still enjoy breeding them.

have you got any mutations? I want to get a good mutated ptera soon.

3 minutes ago, Anarki said:

Red, Blue, Purple, Green, different stripes... yeah, hatch at 300+ so if you are on PvE Officials Im sure we can do something.

Feel free to message me if you want to discuss something

I travel a lot so I play single player so I can get things done at my own pace, but if I ever do get the time to be able to play servers I will message you

What platform do you use?

On 2/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, Viperscopic said:

I go on a noob server and place a fire on the beach then hide in a bush, 9/10 random bobs will go and see if there is a free bit of cooked meat in there to snatch.. little do they know about the 150 tamed purlovia I buried next to it... 

Sad but GREAT fun

thats savage XD

22 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

Wow, so much flack over the way I play. Get over yourselves people, not everyone plays the way you do, or the way you think they should. If I want to drown people and take their crap on PVE, so be it, don't cry about it and call me a griefing. First off, if I start on a server that's the quickest way for me to obtain things I may not have unlocked yet or are hard to get (saddles, bp's, etc). It's called strategy. You can sit there for hours and grind, I'll have a base up before you by stealing things from others.  The reason I play PVE is to prevent damage from dino's/etc. I get the best of both worlds playing the way I do. And on top of that, I am not the only one who plays this way so quick trying to gang up on me like a bunch of twelve year old's. I play both PVE and PVP, and I play the same way on both no matter what game I play, Rust/Ark/H1 (when it existed). Bunch of whiners on this forum I tell ya. By the way, my bases are full of stolen loot and every box is locked, and I sleep on a bed. Take notes.

No wories sika ;) I will always enjoy drowning bobs as well an I have few implants myself saved up hell I got one from beta stage still stashed away xD love u guys in forums still let the guy have his fun we all do are dirty deeds from time to time no body here is a angel bet ya that ...In this game you better learn how to survive an the world is a cruel place in ark

Archived