Ark Mobile Unicorn Help

Alligator6000

I’ve been playing Ark: Survival Evolved on IOS for about a year now, and i’d say i’m pretty good. When I heard that unicorns had been added to mobile, I made some griffin kibble and set out on my Argentavis to find one. However, after searching the whole map over and over, I can’t find one. I’ve checked where they spawn on the Ark wiki and where I usually find Equus, but still nothing. If anyone could give some tips on how to find one/where to look, that would be great. Thanks!

So I’ll start by saying that I have tamed a handful of equus but never even seen a unicorn. What I know is that there’s only one on the map at a time. I had thought their spawns were the same as equus spawns but the spawn map indicates a different story. Looking at the spawn map they can apparently be found on carno island lol. At some point I’ll go looking for one. To me this is one of those things that you just stumble across or it’s a total grind fest. 

11 hours ago, Alligator6000 said:

I’ve been playing Ark: Survival Evolved on IOS for about a year now, and i’d say i’m pretty good. When I heard that unicorns had been added to mobile, I made some griffin kibble and set out on my Argentavis to find one. However, after searching the whole map over and over, I can’t find one. I’ve checked where they spawn on the Ark wiki and where I usually find Equus, but still nothing. If anyone could give some tips on how to find one/where to look, that would be great. Thanks!

Dont Look for unicorn, just play and in one day you or your tribe will Find one on just doing random stuff

• 2 months later...

Archived