Vault Tower 10 turrets+8plants VIDEO TUTORIAL

Drg

9 hours ago, Markdh31788 said:

Pretty wasteful seeing as when you demo one vault they all fall into each other exposing the rest of the tower 

So are you saying that you need to do 50 suicide c4 runs or shoot 40 rpgs in the vault to expose that, and after you need to destroy the pillar.... no? You don’t think that is a little to hard to destroy that vault and after pillar?

17 hours ago, gorefangs said:

Okay, so how do you fill the fert and ammo without god console.. 

50 rockets aint nothing. Thats standard issue on my server. 

Hello! You can use grappling to get up on top! Is very easy! And I don’t think that someone is crazy enough to soak plant x :) it will take 2hours for one plant! I didn’t Said that is impossible to destroy the towers but it will be a lot much harder to do it! Unraidable bases dosent exist! Only bases who takes long time and much more mats to raid it! Build one, have a try 

Oh i wasnt crapping on your parade, i like the idea i came up with something similar. Its basically building a war raft and sticking it on a tower. 

I think some of the plots arent optimally positioned though. Might make it more durable to use stone crop plots?  I dont understand the vaults. 

Can make it more durable by using tripple walls. 

40 minutes ago, gorefangs said:

Oh i wasnt crapping on your parade, i like the idea i came up with something similar. Its basically building a war raft and sticking it on a tower. 

I think some of the plots arent optimally positioned though. Might make it more durable to use stone crop plots?  I dont understand the vaults. 

Can make it more durable by using tripple walls. 

Hello! Plants Also prevent for someone to land on top doing suicide! Triple walls are 30k hp, okey is cheaper but still I prefer vaults cuz they are better to take damage than walls! The plots also are to shoot up in sky if anyone try to soak from above, slowing the birds will make them dead by turrets.  As about rafts! Every raft is easy to destroy with another raft and shooting rpgs! I don’t like rafts, pretty good sometimes but not to durable if u offline for 10 minutes

No, not talking about rafts, but the top of a war raft, where you make it a trapazoid and stick the open  hatch frames etc on the sides and top. 

Its similiar to this. Instead of making corners with 90* angles its a sloped trapazoid with no inner corners.  

If you add extra walls outside instead of safes inside. You add more protection to it, instead of a "o crap" fail safe.

Or do both. 

At the very least around the foundation its weakest point. 

1 hour ago, gorefangs said:

No, not talking about rafts, but the top of a war raft, where you make it a trapazoid and stick the open  hatch frames etc on the sides and top. 

Its similiar to this. Instead of making corners with 90* angles its a sloped trapazoid with no inner corners.  

If you add extra walls outside instead of safes inside. You add more protection to it, instead of a "o crap" fail safe.

Or do both. 

At the very least around the foundation its weakest point. 

I don’t really like rafts, for me they are one time use lol! But we come bk to towers! I think this design is much better and maybe can be more changed in time to give much more protection

Archived