I don't play mobile but must assume it's same game as PC?  So are you on official multiplayer or single player?  If single player or unofficial multiplayer what are the taming sliders set at?  You are sure you have used Allosaurus kibble?  As of the old system if you feed something a wrong kibble on accident it will cause it to be worse in taming; kinda like feeding it poop.  Did that kibble rework thing patch in for mobile and could the kibble rework be at fault here?

Do you have your heart set on taming with kibble or have you tried the other foods a griffin will eat?

https://www.dododex.com/taming/griffin

Sorry if any questions  sound condescending just working out the obvious'es first.

59 minutes ago, Elijahhunter said:

I need the devs

Devs arent going to help you. For one: you play the wrong game for these forums. This is for real Ark :P Two; if you have a bug, report to bug section. 

As above poster said, try mobile forums you will have better luck

11 hours ago, Elijahhunter said:

Hi developers: so i asked you guys how to tame a griffin. You said to use allo kibble which I’ve been using but the griffin isent taming even on 0 hunger. It’s started to die so I feed it some 🥩. I need help. This is on my mobile account Btw

Hi there! What level is your survivor, your game's difficulty, and the level of the griffin you are trying to tame? On mobile, griffins are an end-game tame, so you have to be very high level to tame them! On the top/center UI, you should see a line of text that says the griffin either Respects You or Does Not Respect You - if it doesn't respect you, you will be unable to tame that griffin. 
For a little extra information, a level 85 survivor can tame the lowest level griffins on the game, and a level 95 survivor can tame the highest/max level griffins on a game.

To tame a griffin: You need to be lvl 85 at least

or

Have the Gold Crown which is bought for 150 amber with primal pass

or 

Be lvl 40 and have the same surname as griffin e.g.: If the griffin’s name is ending with -mir you need to have a name on your survivor ending with -mir

To get griffin kibble: You need to make the kibble from FERTILISED griffin eggs

or

Buy primal pass and get 3 griffin kibble from each monthly lootdrop codes.

plus don’t waste your time with allo kibbles or prime meat because it would take at least 5 hours with balm really.

Edited by Survivor707