Moving on ragnarok

Ajaxanan

I started playing on ragnarok like a month or so ago. I was nomad for a while but died several times. I decided to spawn in the highlands. Was difficult at first, but I eventually got on my feet. Now I'm a lvl 50 and want to move the base. The problem is, I'm pinned between a redwoods and a volcano. Got some pretty big stuff like a bronto and a diplo, so either way is dangerous. Any ideas?

40 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

A good start at Ragnarok would be if you tame a horse in the highlands. There are some spots where you can harvest carrots and potatos. With the carrots you can tame horses and you got a good mount for the start.

I'm not starting out and I have horses. I'm trying to move my bronto and my diplo to a better location than the highlands

Do you have an idea of where you want to move your base to yet? If not, I'd get on a flyer and cruise around until you identify where you'd like to build - then figure out the logistics of how to get them there. It might be possible to travel on beaches around the edge of areas to avoid dangers, or even build a "hauler" raft (you can extend the footprint of rafts drastically - there are youtube videos galore that show you how to do it) if that would be more efficient.

The highlands are not a bad place to be generally - they're odd though, since it's super safe like 90% of the time if you stay away from the base of the volcano/trench, but then a Giga spawns and all hell breaks loose. ?

• 2 months later...

Archived