Help me tame a Queen Bee :'(

Viperscopic

I have tried wearing ghille and these micro bee's pop out her bum and sting me!

Then I tried crouching and she out ran me!

Finally ran and jumped and it said feed rare flower, went up abit... then I got stung! and she flew away and I couldnt catch her and she dissapeared!

This is such a falafalalafel ? <---------- thats a new word.

Any advice = thanks

I confirm, it can be difficult to tame one of these damn bees.

I managed to run towards her as soon as possible, with rare flowers, bug repellent and Ghillies outfit. Luck has done the rest, I suppose. In any case, all I can advise you is to persevere.

After, once you have one or two hive (see ten), you're quiet for a while! (I even think that you and your tribe will not be able to consume all the honey if you have more than ten!)

Good luck!

I've not bothered with bees since direbear's got the TLC pass, honey production is fairly slow (1 every 45 mins according to wiki? seems a bit faster irl) so if you're wanting them to make cakes with it's faster to use a bear as you can get 60 honey per hour from a single wild hive, there's usually at least 6 or 7 on Rag between green obi & the canyons so can get at least 90 per run then go back 15 mins later for more, the only advantage with a hive is the spoil time but you need a lot if you're making cakes for boss therizinos/rhinos or bullet soakers for PvP, really depends on what you want them for, game mode, base location etc

Archived