Xbox one Small Tribes Servers

Airomezi

Dear;
Studio Wildcard

I know the team of wildcard studios are not entirely busy with Ark but instead working on their game Atlas, but i would like to make a request for the Xbox one small tribes servers and that is to re-release them, I am built up their and there is nothing wrong with that, but on all the servers everyone is pretty built up and for everyone who joins because there are a lot of new people who are looking for fun but not with huge tribes, and to help all the "New" players and players who dont think its fair, I would like to suggest wiping all of the Xbox one Small Tribes servers so everyone new and old can have a fresh start, thank you and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely;
The Xbox one community 

But there will always be people first and people later? The small tribe servers are not crazy built up solely due to the cutthroat nature of small tribes. The grind in small tribes is real my friend, it may be x3 but theres only a max of 6 people so wiping would erase a lot of hard work not to mention my own!! 

• 2 weeks later...

@snipsnip I'm not saying I have any troubles with it, I'm a pretty built up guy, heavys manaz, and I have a huge base on a lot of servers and I'm solo, I know how it feels to grind but when I log out and log back in I see I've killed many beach Bob's like 1-30 and I personally don't think it's fair, but it's what the community wants, a d that's what they will get

Archived