What's next?

Netflexe

I forsee a lot of TLC with mechanics, hopefully some more performance tweaks and like an above poster said, another unofficial map added. 

I think ARK still has a while. The new team seems to want to help and is trying to. People will always be mad at the devs, it's a fact for any video game. The problem is they have the loudest voices and I feel with some more positive threads around here it could do us a world of good as a community.

Ark would be much better if they´d actually focus on ARK not Atlas! ARK tbh, IMO, is amazing to it´s graphics! But the performance.. oh god, it´s horrible! and talk about the guns looks as 3rd person view! They look like the size of the person itself! They really need to focus on that! Fixing up some performance issues, server lagg, which is duo to kibble rework, hopefully, animations of how people run, jump, etc should be remade, seriously.. It looks like some 90´s games animations :P other than that, it´s fun and interesting! just, wilcard has to start picking themselves up if they´d want this game to be great, BTW should also add that, chat rework would be amazing! To PM people, have color options, profanity filter, etc.

5 hours ago, M1gic said:

Ark would be much better if they´d actually focus on ARK not Atlas! ARK tbh, IMO, is amazing to it´s graphics! But the performance.. oh god, it´s horrible! and talk about the guns looks as 3rd person view! They look like the size of the person itself! They really need to focus on that! Fixing up some performance issues, server lagg, which is duo to kibble rework, hopefully, animations of how people run, jump, etc should be remade, seriously.. It looks like some 90´s games animations :P other than that, it´s fun and interesting! just, wilcard has to start picking themselves up if they´d want this game to be great, BTW should also add that, chat rework would be amazing! To PM people, have color options, profanity filter, etc.

Atlas isnt made by Wildcard

Archived