Element Dust Gacha

Blindboy1990

Has anyone Tamed / Bred a Gacha that produces Element dust lately? I have one which was from a week or 2 after Extinction released but lately I have have tamed 30+ and bred even more (both from the original one which produces Dust and not) but none of them produce element dust. Have I missed a patch note where it was removed or am i just getting really unlucky?

Thanks!, its nice to know it is at least still possible, I'm unsure if the babies will only be able to have production options from the parents but I've now resorted to having 12 females lined up and walking my male dust gacha down the line to mate with them all. got to get another one at some point ?

18 hours ago, Markdh31788 said:

Ele gacha aren’t that good though at least not on official they’re capped at around 160 dust per crystal would need a lot of them full of stone for it be be worth it. Seems easier to just run veins or harvest benches/tables

I am currently on the island in my cluster and only feed them berries, takes a lot but i have a massive farm with over 500,000+ berries in dedicated storage.. its basically free i just harvest dust from the gachas while I'm watching something else.

Archived