Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buring

Please help me find GM help me, or my tribe will be destroyed!

Please help me, I am very eager to get the administrator's help!

Ask the administrator to waste five minutes to help me get back to my tribe, please!

Official server:Asia-PVE-Ragnarok101,Tribal coordinates:22.3 17.6,Tribal name:你看起来很好吃,Game character names:单手撸死霸王龙,I was the only member of my tribe, but my character vanished after a failed teleport.I want the admin to help me get back to my tribe!Please help me!

1 hour ago, buring said:

Ask the administrator to waste five minutes to help me get back to my tribe, please!

Official server:Asia-PVE-Ragnarok101,Tribal coordinates:22.3 17.6,Tribal name:你看起来很好吃,Game character names:单手撸死霸王龙,I was the only member of my tribe, but my character vanished after a failed teleport.I want the admin to help me get back to my tribe!Please help me!

You need to submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance from a Game Master: https://support.survivetheark.com/

Here is a example I just copied and pasted

1094691 Taming Giga disappeared with video evidence 6 days ago

Still not even opened by WildCard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 6 days :'D

I have a video ready to prove it vanished in front of my eyes lol but they are buried in terrible game bugs still... 3years after release :'D

8 hours ago, buring said:

The same happens to me, if i dont have friend in my tribe i should lost all becouse they only anser my ticket after 21 days. Good luck for you man :)