1 minute ago, zeebazoo said:

I personally think that Scorched Earth is the best because of the variety of different dinosaurs and it stays on the path of the story somewhat. The reason why I dislike the other expansions is that they really go above and beyond with the story(i.e bad)

Yeah I agree. Scorched was another map with new dinos . Abb and extinction were like whole new games . New crappy games with annoying mechanics. 

Also scorched fitted with the other maps and wasn't an op farm spot ( exempt pearls ) the other 2 dlc both completely changed farming , and not in a good way , element veins are boring as sin ,as is standing by a gatchs arse all day and don't get me started on the stupid Ness of throwing ankY's with a crab. Boring irritating but more productivethan farming on other maps . Why ruin the unlimited weight quetz and then bring in unlimited weight crabs the next patch ? Quetz farming was kind of fun , I don't even go abb any more 

2 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Yeah I agree. Scorched was another map with new dinos . Abb and extinction were like whole new games . New crappy games with annoying mechanics. 

Also scorched fitted with the other maps and wasn't an op farm spot ( exempt pearls ) the other 2 dlc both completely changed farming , and not in a good way , element veins are boring as sin ,as is standing by a gatchs arse all day and don't get me started on the stupid Ness of throwing ankY's with a crab. Boring irritating but more productivethan farming on other maps . Why ruin the unlimited weight quetz and then bring in unlimited weight crabs the next patch ? Quetz farming was kind of fun , I don't even go abb any more 

I can agree with you on that. While I loved Aberration thought it was well done.. I dislike how it changed the game so much. I LOVE wingsuits. Easily my most used utility (besides whip) item.

Im a huge fans of crabs, then again I can see how it changed the farming drastically. I havent rode a doed since Aberration, no lie. (Well except to transfer or move it quickly) 

Someone made a thread about reverting to vanilla pre-dlc as an optional game mode and I think that would be fun. Even as someone who played most of his time at that time, it would be a huge adjustment to what we have now.

Archived