Tek Bridge Auto-decay suddenly

Adorkable

Anyone else have their tek bridges suddenly auto-decay? We have had them placed for about a week, play daily, got on today and all 4 bridges were decayed.......

In tribe log, the last activity was Day 1947 00:46:05, the bridges started decaying Day 1959 05:06:59. That is 4.8 hours real time but we didn't log off right after that last logged activity either.

Playing PVE, Xbox, Official, Extinction.

On 2/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, Vaculity said:

Did you attach them to another structure other than the bridge itself?

No, we attempted to add ramps or fence foundations when we first placed them to it to ensure no early despawn would occur like with foundations but it will not let you attach anything to it. We were nervous at first but after a week all seemed good....then poof, gone.

On 2/8/2019 at 8:53 AM, Adorkable said:

No, we attempted to add ramps or fence foundations when we first placed them to it to ensure no early despawn would occur like with foundations but it will not let you attach anything to it. We were nervous at first but after a week all seemed good....then poof, gone.

Yeah, they have like a 12 hour despawn timer if they aren't connected to anything. You can connect foundations/ceilings to them. I have been able to do so. I also have been able to connect them to another tek bridge which gives them their full timer. 

8 minutes ago, Zuesneith said:

Yeah, they have like a 12 hour despawn timer if they aren't connected to anything. You can connect foundations/ceilings to them. I have been able to do so. I also have been able to connect them to another tek bridge which gives them their full timer. 

interesting... both parts need to be connected, or just the "start" one?

On 2/9/2019 at 1:29 PM, Zuesneith said:

Good to know except these despawned in 4.5 hours.......i have tribe log activity posts time stamped. I opened a ticket but I can already hear their speech lolol

Archived