Cooldown for Server Transfer on Cryopoded Dinos

chilllord

They’ve removed breeding timers on cryoed dinos unless a female is transferred, and when you do get a timer after a female has given birth you can cryo it and throw it again for a less timer or a longer timer, the lowest I’ve seen after birth is 9hrs and longest is 12-14 shoot for 9hr and wait at that point. If you do get a short timer than 9hr let me know please! 

16 hours ago, chilllord said:

Hi,

is there a cooldown on freshly cryopoded Dinos for a Server Transfer? Official Server

BR

Yes. 12 hour limit, and it resets every time you cryofreeze and unfreeze them. However, transferring them in a cryopod has no cooldown.

14 hours ago, acat said:

No a cryopod woth dino inside is treated like a normal item and does not have the 12 hour timer, just the regular transfer timer (<15 mins). But it does give dinos a breeding cooldown timer if you transfer them in a cryopod, just like if u transfer them normally. 

They have already changed the breeding cooldown. It no longer sends female on a cooldown (countdown still ticks) unless they were transferred and unfrozen.

14 hours ago, ArrowHead said:

They’ve removed breeding timers on cryoed dinos unless a female is transferred, and when you do get a timer after a female has given birth you can cryo it and throw it again for a less timer or a longer timer, the lowest I’ve seen after birth is 9hrs and longest is 12-14 shoot for 9hr and wait at that point. If you do get a short timer than 9hr let me know please! 

Cryopodding a female doesn't "shorten her timer". It just continues to tick on.

Archived