Hello everyone

Lokisdomain

Your post will probably be moved to introductions section.

Also keep in mind, access to the trade section is a privilege awarded by forum admins when they feel you are active enough and post regularly.

It is not automatically granted based on how many posts you have so spam is not the best strategy. 

With that said, 

stick around, mingle with the community, start meaningful discussions and contribute your 0.2 cents to discussions already going on.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

I understand why they have the restriction in place, it is just ironic that most of my posts would be about trading on the forums as i have a lot of good dinos bred and am always looking for better stats on other dinos.

That being said, i will try and find some posts that i can meaningfully contribute to. It just feels kinda forced

On Wednesday, February 06, 2019 at 12:08 PM, Demerus said:

Your post will probably be moved to introductions section.

Also keep in mind, access to the trade section is a privilege awarded by forum admins when they feel you are active enough and post regularly.

It is not automatically granted based on how many posts you have so spam is not the best strategy. 

With that said, 

stick around, mingle with the community, start meaningful discussions and contribute your 0.2 cents to discussions already going on.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It is? I thought it was automatic like the post count upgrades (Cloth, Hide, Flak) and reputation upgrades. I cannot agree more with this last paragraph. 

Archived