Statistics of gacha breeding?

20GT

13 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

I tamed my first dust gacha recently. I have tamed idk around 100 or so, so if you're wanting to breed for dust then imo it's quicker to just keep taming until you get one.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm looking to breed them for the most excellent weight stat first,  then get a matching pair to keep that stat or better in the bbys. 

Time consuming either way, waiting/searching for a 145/150 of the production you want or breeding one.

Both paths are getting a lot of randomly selected wheels you don't want. But it seems quicker in my head to breed them.

Only because you're not going to find 5 or 6 145/150's together like you are eventually going to have when you start breeding and collecting the females. 

In the end its eventually going to go quicker to find the ones you are looking for when you are breeding them 20 at a time. 

4 hours ago, 20GT said:

new at breeding them, What does this mean? 

Well @d1nk is evidently the master of Gacha raising, but after many unsuccessful attempts personally I have given up on trying to raise a baby Gacha.  They have a self-feeding mechanic when near other Gachas, and have a very wide diet even as a baby (with the exception of actual Owl Pellets, they will not eat them as food), but even as a Juvenile and in range of a trough and food in inventory AND in range of other Adult Gachas (non-Adult Gachas do not trigger the sadness mechanic), I have had 4 Juveniles starve to death.  Literally the only thing I havent tried is d1nk's dinoleash+wander solution, because since I had the 6th one die on official 1x-rate servers, I have simply given up.  It is as one poster said, vastly VASTLY easier to just spam-tame them until you get the level+materialproduction you want and kill the useless ones, other than try to breed them.

6 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Well @d1nk is evidently the master of Gacha raising, but after many unsuccessful attempts personally I have given up on trying to raise a baby Gacha.  They have a self-feeding mechanic when near other Gachas, and have a very wide diet even as a baby (with the exception of actual Owl Pellets, they will not eat them as food), but even as a Juvenile and in range of a trough and food in inventory AND in range of other Adult Gachas (non-Adult Gachas do not trigger the sadness mechanic), I have had 4 Juveniles starve to death.  Literally the only thing I havent tried is d1nk's dinoleash+wander solution, because since I had the 6th one die on official 1x-rate servers, I have simply given up.  It is as one poster said, vastly VASTLY easier to just spam-tame them until you get the level+materialproduction you want and kill the useless ones, other than try to breed them.

Im no master, I tried something I read on Reddit and it worked lol

Just try it

I am on a private server and have quite high breed rates, yet i have a couple of cyrofrides full of gachs's (mostly breed) and i only have 1 that was like the 3rd one i tamed which is element dust. i even posted here myself wondering if it was even still possible to get them.

I have read on the wiki that they are likely to pick from their parents, although i don''t believe that is the case. mine are all completely random.
It also says they can change their production during maturation, but again I've not seen this happen. has anyone else?

Not had any from breeding, spent all day yesterday taming then killing gachas trying to get one with dust, tribe log is a wall of red text ?

Been trying on and off since extinction released and still not got one yet, really should be farming tribute and doing boss runs this weekend but will more than likely end up taming/killing gachas lol

2 hours ago, Blindboy1990 said:

I am on a private server and have quite high breed rates, yet i have a couple of cyrofrides full of gachs's (mostly breed) and i only have 1 that was like the 3rd one i tamed which is element dust. i even posted here myself wondering if it was even still possible to get them.

I have read on the wiki that they are likely to pick from their parents, although i don''t believe that is the case. mine are all completely random.
It also says they can change their production during maturation, but again I've not seen this happen. has anyone else?

I havent seen them change, raised about 15 so far and monitered the productions for each one, never a change. Lots of stupid rumours get started on Reddit.

Not many for a good sample, I know. Im very active on all platforms of social media for Ark and never heard of anyone mentioning with proof that they change.

Archived