Would Classic Ark servers be a good idea?

Aylana314159

This isnt a suggestion, cause i mostly just play single player mode now. Its a discussion. Little or simple things to breathe life back into official servers or an easy to add game mode.

Would people (official, PvE, PvP) be interested in a classic Ark server/cluster?

We could debate exactly what classic means. Lots of games, WOW included have been doing these nostalgic type servers.

I wasn't around for the classic EA. And i am not suggesting bringing back bugs or reversing major changes  (flyers or TLC).

What does classic mean to you?

5 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

I'd like it! No tek-stuff, no swamp, snow or redwood-biome, no tek-cave, boss-fights directly at the obelisk and not in arenas, certain creatures were cool to have like a Sarco or Plesio...

Yes! And creature levels tuned down again to max lvl 35 wild or what it was at the beginning. Maybe even rates back to x1 (x0.5) again ?

I miss the old days

Bring it back to just before the flying nerf. That way we got all the tek but no silly balance changes . 

I want 200 move speed quetz with unlimited weight 

no turret limit 

turtles are god tier raiders 

block all the drops and obbs to deter raiders 

and actually have fun . Honestly I haven't enjoyed the game as much since the day I logged on and it took forever to cross the map . 

plus no abb , rag or extinction so no power creep. The good old days if ark 

Archived