What would you do if....

Whipples

WC broke the game you paid money for on official, unofficial, and single player by removing the ability of new players to access certain top tier tames, took away the ability to collect BP's, removed the ability to upload and transfer from everything except the obelisks, and gave new players no way to obtain high quality items or saddles?

18 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Huh?

WC has broken a specific official game mode every single expansion and TLC. Everything I asked about is currently on going and has been for 3 months with no acknowledgement, communication, update, or commitment to a fix.

But at least it's not Atlas so... Not all bad!

3 minutes ago, Whipples said:

WC has broken a specific official game mode every single expansion and TLC. Everything I asked about is currently on going and has been for 3 months with no acknowledgement, communication, update, or commitment to a fix.

But at least it's not Atlas so... Not all bad!

I don't have any problems with Ark. Not like your post. There are some bugs that need fixing, but most of us use workarounds.

Like breed sheep on the second story, claim babies download stairs.

16 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

I don't have any problems with Ark. Not like your post. There are some bugs that need fixing, but most of us use workarounds.

Like breed sheep on the second story, claim babies download stairs.

That is fantastic for you.

I started this game mode over two years ago, and loved it. For about the first six months it seemed great and got updates. Then the first thing dissapeared, it was so long ago I can't remember but had something to do with harvesting. Took a break for a while and then came back with my own paid server.... and it was broken more, but not unplayable. Then Aberation came out and I tried that.... No saddles for the new tames, drops completely screwed up and giving items that shouldn't be there. Gave up after a few months of no fixes. Came back for some new official server extinction!!!!.... Extinction isn't available on that game mode.... Oh well, still have fun!... Drops are gone.... Oh well, go get a Wyvren and try to have fun while I wait for a fix!.... Fix is released for everything but this mode.... Oh well, I'll start raising my favorite tames Thylas!.... The redwoods are completely broken and Thylas don't spawn anymore..... Sucks, but I can always, do some cave runs to get some saddles and BP's to be ready to roll when the next update fixes it!!!.... Damn, its not just orbital drops, but cave drops as well.... I know, I'll pay Nitrado some more money and we can just have fun on that till official is fixed.... Hmmm, looks like WC broke it in a way that effect single player and the server I'm paying money for..... Another setback, but I've never given SE a real go, we can transfer to SE and have some fun!.... Odd, the SE server for this game mode is gone....  Okay, but this surly can't last forever I'll just play something else and relax while they do their jobs!!!.... Come back two months later and nothing has changed... Sigh, can't be long now. We will just put in some trouble tickets and I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.... Over the next month, no patch notes reference a fix, no support tickets are being responded to about it, and posts from people that name this "Game Mode" in a topic find their posts magically moved to a different section of the forum and buried.

So yeah! Super psyched that for you and the way you want to play it is working. I hope it continues that way for you, but for me and many others its not.

I have gotten my enjoyment from Ark, but not without unwanted abuse by the poor support and bugs. Which are fine! My family and I have I've been playing since beta on multiple systems, so we are familiar with the bugs. This however is completely different, this is a game and server that I pay for with less content and more bugs today than I was a year ago, and there is no end in sight.

48 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

What would you do if WC continued to make Ark a challenging survival game, instead of just a dino breeding SIM? Making each DLC a fresh and more challenging experience.

LOL!!! And just like that.... I've mentioned enough that a Moderator was able to figure out the game mode and bury my post.

In Ark>General I can talk about puppies, kittens, my kids artwork, favorite house design, difficulties with the game, struggles. I can vent about anything Ark related I want... But if I mention that I play P+, I'm doomed to have anything I say punted where no one will see it because no one is bothering to play P+ because WC is refusing to support it.

8 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

All I hear is crying.

Your original post was vague to the point of not being understood.

With a little bit of imagination, it is not hard to comprehend that the original post is a critique on a game mode.  With a bit more imagination, it is possible to figure out the game mode the OP is talking about, even before it was moved here!  :)

And dude!  Lighten up a bit.  They are not "crying," why is that your response to someone who would like a front-page-login "feature" of the game to work properly?  No it isn't 100% unplayable, but it is a far cry from the rest of the game of ARK in terms of features and playability.

3 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

All I hear is crying.

Your original post was vague to the point of not being understood.

lol, yeah.

Its been 3 months of an offical broken game mode and map. Plus, just checked today's community crunch with fingers crossed and..... nothing but copy/paste crap and the touting how great S+ will be when they haven't bothered to fix P+ or even talked about it.

I can get pulling out the "You guys are just whiny babies!!" attack if it was a week after extinctions release. I can see that attack if I was complaining about something that was ongoing a week after it was fixed for everyone else, but not 3 months.

At 3 months its a joke. It's a sad abusive joke. Kinda like Atlas! WC needs to poop or get off the pot, either admit you don't care and won't fix it or explain what the heck is going on. Because right now the silence from them is deafening.

(And just wait till S+ comes out, I doubt any of that has even been tested on P+)

If other modes were broke this bad they would understand. I mean most of the game is buggy but wow P+ is on another level with no beacons, wyvern eggs, beehives, no Extinction, no holiday events, no canteens even. Lol. It's kinda ridiculous.

I want them to be honest with us and just tell us if they want it broken so bad to get us to stop playing. It's official so I figured it would be supported I get delays but wow. Just wow.

Archived