Tek Steggo Vs Normal

Shaudeuken

I have heard conflicting opinions on these. In the notes they say they are 20% stronger than regular, is that due to the additional levels you can find them at? i.e they spawn are 20% higher levels. or do they take less damage all together than a normal steggo would with equivalent saddles.

Tek Steggo stats are quickly catching up to normal steggos which is why i am asking if that is the motivation behind it. 

as far as i know, there's no stat or any other bonus that tek steggo's have over normal, other than they can potentially spawn at higher levels. potentially because you aren't ever guaranteed a high level dino spawning. they're literally the same, tek just looks fancy or whatever. 

also, out of curiousity, why are you getting a stego? they have trash overall stats, aren't fast, and aren't especially that good at gathering.

or i was going to say that but then i remember that there's kibble

20 minutes ago, Techsupport said:

as far as i know, there's no stat or any other bonus that tek steggo's have over normal, other than they can potentially spawn at higher levels.

This is correct. But that they can get up to lvl 180 in the wild is enough to put them into a whole new league if u consider how breeding works.

Archived