Sort out the game

iMastrr2

This game is stupid new servers need releasing with no transfer every month or nobody can play 8 times now ive been wiped by a managram FIX that stupid tame allow new players a chance to actually get big without alpha tribes ruin everything. Also a base is undefendable without heavy turrets and unlocking them at lvl 100 is a joke normal turrets are just ran at in flak and blown up and we cant even get to level 100 as it takes absolutely ages. Note i get its pvp amd i would just say gg! if they were the same level as me but there not 2 manas a FOB Snow owl and trikes vs 3 mutton tamed pteros and a weight argy... BRING NEW SERVERS OUT monthly and open them up after 2 weeks problem solved there and just fix manas in general. 

why are you using useless dinos like pteras.? the mana was intended to replace every single pvp dino in the game from gigas to wyverns. the only thing it can not do is soak turrets. other than soakers you should not be raising any other pvp dinos at all. This is not 2017 or 2018 Ark anymore when you had a variety of dinos for pvp. The only dino you need is the managarmr.

Archived