Gacha food consume?

Cowgirl

1 minute ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Its not horrible. If you wanna be safe just park a snow owl in front of it, it will barf a pellet and the gacha will pick it up and eat as needed (eventually it will slotcap itself)

They have been picking up poop but I don't know if they get actual food points from eating the poop, at the moment I only have one snow owl and I am still raising her

9 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Its not horrible. If you wanna be safe just park a snow owl in front of it, it will barf a pellet and the gacha will pick it up and eat as needed (eventually it will slotcap itself)

I am going to have to disagree with your post here. Unless you are trying to get it to drop a crystal by feeding other things, it won't normally eat owl poop since it only does that when you are doing so and it doesn't have any light on its back. I had two gacha parked near the owl (both were opposite gender, and neither were sad). One starved even though it has an inventory filled with owl poop (it never did an "eating" animation at all, period).

15 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

They have been picking up poop but I don't know if they get actual food points from eating the poop, at the moment I only have one snow owl and I am still raising her

8 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

I am going to have to disagree with your post here. Unless you are trying to get it to drop a crystal by feeding other things, it won't normally eat owl poop since it only does that when you are doing so and it doesn't have any light on its back. I had two gacha parked near the owl (both were opposite gender, and neither were sad). One starved even though it has an inventory filled with owl poop (it never did an "eating" animation at all, period).

ahh ok, my bad. thanks for the info!

7 hours ago, mecandbuttons said:

I have a bunch that sit next to rocks no trough in sight. They are always full of food. So I don't know if eating the stone keeps it's food up and provides crystals. I never feed these things yet they never starve to death.

I tested stone yesterday, ran one till he was about 400 food points down and he didn't eat any rocks. Then again I don't know what the food value of a rock for a gollum is so that might affect it (if the food is 150 it wont eat till below that)

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, mecandbuttons said:

Park them next to breakable rocks. You'll never have to feed them. I have never feed 4 of my gachas because they sit next to rock piles. They are always full of food. No trough in site

I used to do that with doeds, but sometimes it causes them to poof. I don't have any rocks within my base walls unfortunately though!

Archived