My friends and I have a pve primitive plus ragnorak server on xbox one. We run it through Nitrado and we have already called them about this issue and they claim that it is not on their end. We have been having this issue since extinction was released. On our server the bee hives do not spawn, and the dragons do not spawn in the scar or in the crystal cave. We do not even have the invisible eggs. Nothing is there. We have tried luring the dragons from other areas in to both areas and they just despawn. We were hoping that the most recent update would fix this issue as we patiently waited, but it has not. Also, our supply crate drops do not work. What can we do on our end to help fix this issue? Or is it something on your end that needs to be fixed and we just need to wait for it?

Edited by OnyxR0se

3 hours ago, OnyxR0se said:

My friends and I have a pve primitive plus ragnorak server on xbox one. We run it through Nitrado and we have already called them about this issue and they claim that it is not on their end. We have been having this issue since extinction was released. On our server the bee hives do not spawn, and the dragons do not spawn in the scar or in the crystal cave. We do not even have the invisible eggs. Nothing is there. We have tried luring the dragons from other areas in to both areas and they just despawn. We were hoping that the most recent update would fix this issue as we patiently waited, but it has not. Also, our supply crate drops do not work. What can we do on our end to help fix this issue? Or is it something on your end that needs to be fixed and we just need to wait for it?

I just moved my cluster (5 servers) off prim plus because of these issues. 28gb release on Jan 31 and no fixes for prim plus. Cant fight bosses because the arenas are broken, loot crates broken, even the ice queen is broken. Do your members a favor and switch it because it looks like prim bugs are not on the radar for wildcard. 

Hi, got same issue on a Nitrado prim plus server on rag, no wyvern nest or eggs, only seen an ice wyvern but no nest found. The update the other day wiped the server completely to. No beehives so no beeswax, luckily our admin spawned us a bee each to at least make it playable. The drops from sky crates do now spawn after the setting alteration, however there are no cave drops or artifacts. Guess it’s fun building but,yeah,,,,

Yeah we switched the drops to be random so they would at least drop... but yeah can't do much else. We had an invisible ice wyvern that killed us all... that was a good time. We literally have been losing interest in Ark because of these issues unfortunately. I really hope they get this fixed. Prim plus is a lot of fun.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, OnyxR0se said:

Just an FYI, I'd go check your servers! Ours has been fixed. We have wyverns, supply crates, wyvern eggs, beehives, desert drops, etc... Not sure when this was fixed, but we logged on today and it is all working! Oh also, raptor claus is on our map at the moment haha.

Raptor claus?  Is he dropping cryopods on prim plus too?