M4cex

pve ISL/SE/ABE/EXT/VALG Cluster 2x XP, 2x Harv, 10x Maturation, CROSSPLAY enabled

One tribe of three members just announced that they are not playing on the server anymore because they can't find time to play together. So we currently have spot for 3-4 active players!

I decided not to rotate the map on our third server anymore so it's going to be Scorched for now on. In a week or two I'll be adding a fourth server on the cluster which will be Aberration!

Not even gonna waste anymore time on this game I’ve been globally banned twice and don’t even know what for, not in a big tribe, only 4 of us and the whole tribe is banned. I brushed the first time off, made my character decent again could use tek because some friends helped me do boss fights but now they’re banned too. So what’s the point anymore, if you’re just gonna get kicked for being a bob then why try anymore, the game is broken and not worth the effort anymore. 

52 minutes ago, TheOneandOnlyZeus said:

Not even gonna waste anymore time on this game I’ve been globally banned twice and don’t even know what for, not in a big tribe, only 4 of us and the whole tribe is banned. I brushed the first time off, made my character decent again could use tek because some friends helped me do boss fights but now they’re banned too. So what’s the point anymore, if you’re just gonna get kicked for being a bob then why try anymore, the game is broken and not worth the effort anymore. 

Ummm, okay? What's the point of this message on this topic?