M4cex

pve ISL/SE/ABE/EXT/VALG Cluster 2x XP, 2x Harv, 10x Maturation, CROSSPLAY enabled

We've had a lot of new players lately who join the server for only a week and then decide to leave without telling about it. Please do tell if there's something wrong or you decide to quit anyway! It's becoming a full time job just to get rid off all the trash ppl leave behind... Oh and yeah it's a server for 10 players so don't assume it to be crowded all the time! You most likely end up playing mostly on your own/with your crew!

Thank you!

We've had a lot of new players lately who join the server for only a week and then decide to leave without telling about it. Please do tell if there's something wrong or you decide to quit anyway! It's becoming a full time job just to get rid off all the trash ppl leave behind... Oh and yeah it's a server for 10 players so don't assume it to be crowded all the time! You most likely end up playing mostly on your own/with your crew!
Thank you!
I've noticed I'm on my own all the time I'll let you know if I was to leave. I would say having the crosshair would help me a lot I understand about the green beam and to make it harder.

7 hours ago, Riles7 said:
22 hours ago, M4cex said:
Thank you!

I've noticed I'm on my own all the time I'll let you know if I was to leave. I would say having the crosshair would help me a lot I understand about the green beam and to make it harder.

If people would stop leaving instantly after joining then we could probably have a proper community but we'll never get there if we continue like this. It does take time to find suitable players to let in.

I made changes to stack sizes because someone asked. I brought back the beam that shows your dead body because someone asked that. I lowered costs for tranqs and brought some engrams back (radio and gps for example) because someone asked that. It's not really that hard.

There's currently another tribe of 3 who seem to be very active on the server and according to them they're having blast! I wish I could find more people like them who are willing to spend some time on the server and be patience so we get to grow.

If it's too much that we don't have crosshairs on and only 1st person enabled (which makes the game more "realistic") then this server is not for you. There's plenty of other servers out there but not that many like this one.

It's not to much mate I was actually on this afternoon just making arrows and practicing I'm enjoying the game I wish I could get on there more if you did want me to leave please just give me a heads up if not I have a friend at work who goes on more than me who would maybe join it depends on if he would want to start from scratch at present he only plays on a single game which must be boring.

10 hours ago, Riles7 said:

On a different matter, if you have any advice to a noob on the best way to tame a trike I'd be grateful trying to get 1 is doing my head in lol.

Try taming calculator such as dododex or SA Companion app. They tell you how many times you gotta hit a specific dino with a specific tool/weapon/dino to get it to sleep and how much narcos and food it needs to be tamed. What comes to your pal ask him to message me on xbox and we'll see what happens.

Try taming calculator such as dododex or SA Companion app. They tell you how many times you gotta hit a specific dino with a specific tool/weapon/dino to get it to sleep and how much narcos and food it needs to be tamed. What comes to your pal ask him to message me on xbox and we'll see what happens.
Thanks I'll have a word with him.

Hi do you prefer chatting on here or on xbox live? I only just saw your message about if I quit the server which I won't be doing I'm going to get my mate to message you in a little while about joining.

There's currently 2x 2-member tribes and one 3-member tribe (plus our 3 member tribe ofc) so there's room for at least one to join since these people hardly play at the same time and our tribe mostly spend time on Extinction or on the third server. We just beat gamma and beta Center Arena and now collecting trophies to summon the alpha arena. Once we're done with it we're gonna rotate that third server map. Next in line will be Scorched earth and once again you're free to travel there if you wanna get some map exclusive dinos but make sure not to settle down too comfy! After we're done with the Manticore we are going to rotate the map again.

Still looking new players since players like this Splekk here still join the server for only few hours and never show up again. Because I wanna give people the possibility to play on it when ever it suits them best I'm not kicking them out right away and that's why I can't instantly search a new possible player on that spot. 

So please do read the whole topic and what has been said here in comments before asking to join the server! We're trying to build a solid community with active players and currently have one tribe of two members, 2 tribes with three members and me and my tribe mate. The other tribe of three requested many changes on our server settings which I mostly did. Only thing I don't wanna change is being unable to carry wild dinos as that would make taming stupidly easy and shouldn't be possible in the first place. After making those requested changes this crew has been very unactive but claim to play on the server on some point. I'd still give their space to people like the rest of our players are. Very chill, active and helpful!

Also to update situation of the map rotation on our third server: we just beat the alpha manticore but won't change the map until two weeks from now. We are still giving people, and us, a chance to get map exclusive dinos from Scorched! 

So not making any more changes from requests on any settings besides if you've spent at least couple months on our servers and being active! If you find playing on these kind of settings hard or don't have friends and don't wanna end up alone in a tribe then do not even bother to contact me! 

Thank you!