M4cex

pve ISL/SE/ABE/EXT/VALG Cluster 2x XP, 2x Harv, 10x Maturation, CROSSPLAY enabled

Hey there!

Looking for a new chill server for you / your small crew? Not a fan of extreme boosts but don't have time to grind all day long either? Then this might be a cluster just for you! We prefer new ARK players and are willing to help on pretty much everything but also more experienced players are welcome as long as they can behave (;

There's few things we expect from players that are looking to join:

1. Be dedicated! This cluster is not for players that only show up once a week to keep their dinos alive. All maps are currently restricted to 10 players max and to keep them crowded but still open for every user there's no room for passive players. If you still find this cluster very suitable for you but you just can't find time to play every day because of your work / family then you can always ask to join and settle down on unpopular maps such as Scorched.

2. Second one is pretty simple. Don't be a fool! The server has certain rules that you must follow! By using common sense you shouldn't have any problems. For example pillaring resource spawns, leaving tame traps all over the maps or building in the middle of the best metal farming areas is not acceptable!

3. We are trying to keep all the maps as free of lag as possible by monitoring the scale of bases. It's a PvE cluster so there's no point to build enormous metal boxes as bases. First of all they add lag and secondly we'd love to see very cool looking bases instead. We're also trying to reduce lag by giving every player a cryofridge and 10 cryopods once they have electricity.

Here's couple images from a base we have on Scorched Earth (not our main base on the cluster) and it's a good example of the size we're looking for:

D8O5G3nWkAAt0jZ.jpg

D8O5MgfXkAIFFvk.jpg

4. You gotta understand that you (or your crew) need to be able to survive by your own. There's no room for players on our tribe. All players are free to do any kind of trading. We do trading as well but not dinos except some exotic ones such as Rock Drakes, Wyverns and Griffins. We accept shotgun ammo and trophies as payment methods. If you don't have a friend and you know you get bored playing mostly alone then this cluster might not be the one for you!

Main Server INFO:

The main map is The Island. Our second server runs Extinction but it's currently restricted for only the most dedicated players. Our third server runs Scorched Earth. Fourth server runs Aberration and fifth server runs Ragnarok until Valguero is out! Difficulty is set as max (1.0). Max level of wild dinos is 150 and tek dinos 180

Some engrams are disabled since we've found them too helpful or not wanted:
Handcuffs, all C4 stuff, Camera, Lance, Catapult turret, Chain bola, Basic/Cluster/Smoke/Poison grenades, Training dummy, War drums, Poison trap, Toilet, Bear traps, GPS ammo, Gravestone, Flaslight, Laser, Miners helmet, Sea mine, Mirror, Shag rug, Rocket turret, Painting canvas, Electric prod.

Third person (except on dinos), crosshair, friendly fire, wild dino carry, and flying inside caves are turned off!

Offline protection on

Winter Wonderland is the main event which is on when there's no official events on.

Rates:

2x XP
2x Harvest
10x Maturation/5x Hatch Speeds
2x Fish loot quality
2x Fuel consumption interval

also some minor adjustments here and there...

Custom spawns:

Snow Owl spawns added on Valguero
Griffin and Basilisk spawns incoming on Valguero

Might add some other spawns later on!

Modified stack sizes:

Electronics, Pearls, Keratin, Chitin, Hide, Fiber, Thatch and Cementin Paste up to 1000
Angler Gel up to 200
Organic Polymer and Corrupted nodules up to 100
Raw prime meat, Raw Prime fish meat, Raw Mutton, Honey, Veggie Cakes and Wyvern Milk up to 10
Nameless Venom up to 5

So you made it all the way down and feel like this might be just for you? Then feel free to contact me through xbl (gt M4cex) by sending a message.

The list of other specs/rules are given after you've been accepted. If there's any other questions please feel free to ask!

- Make

Edited by M4cex
Custom dino spawns added!

Seems like there's a lot of people who list themselves on the server without any actual meaning to play on it or they just come in to check it really quickly and then disappear.

READ THE WHOLE TOPIC BEFORE CONTACTING!

The server IS pretty much default by its' settings like I mentioned before. People like "I could try it out, oh it's not anyway different to sologame" are not wanted! If you really red the whole thing then you should know that there's a difference because you can still play with your friend or see other players. 

ALSO do NOT list yourself if you're planning to join after two weeks. It is very clearly mentioned that only dedicated people are wanted.

Thank you!

Next map we are adding to our cluster is going to be Scorched Earth! We've never been on that map before. Our goal is to beat all bosses on every map with legit server settings. We have done the Dragon and Manticore before on Ragnarok but never on other maps. After we are done with Scorched we are going to change the map. The full rotation on that server is going to be Scorched -> Center -> Aberration. We are going to keep Extinction and The Island on as long as there is players playing on them.

1 minute ago, chavdad766 said:

Nvm I am a veteran

Doesn't really matter if you really are serious about it. There's too much veterans who join the server for only a day or two because they don't like servers with no boosts. This server is only for chill people who want to play it with official settings. So if you want to join then contact me through xbox live!

Doesn't really matter if you really are serious about it. There's too much veterans who join the server for only a day or two because they don't like servers with no boosts. This server is only for chill people who want to play it with official settings. So if you want to join then contact me through xbox live!
I am pretty new only about a month of game play. It would be nice to play a real game without worrying about someone stealing your hard work. Sounds like a community that works together for end game purposes. I haven't done any boss battles, but would love the chance to do so. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

3 minutes ago, TestedNTrue said:
2 hours ago, M4cex said:

I am pretty new only about a month of game play. It would be nice to play a real game without worrying about someone stealing your hard work. Sounds like a community that works together for end game purposes. I haven't done any boss battles, but would love the chance to do so. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Hey there! Send me a message on xbox and I'll share you the info for joining the server! There's pretty much only me, couple of my clanmates and couple not so dedicated players on that server but yeah you don't have to worry about your stuff! We just started doing legit boss battles and done with beta Broodmother and Megapithecus this far. Still working on the breeding on our clustered extinction to have a decent set against the Dragon. I'm sure you're welcome to join our fights as soon as you hit the recommended level cap 🙂

Hey there! Send me a message on xbox and I'll share you the info for joining the server! There's pretty much only me, couple of my clanmates and couple not so dedicated players on that server but yeah you don't have to worry about your stuff! We just started doing legit boss battles and done with beta Broodmother and Megapithecus this far. Still working on the breeding on our clustered extinction to have a decent set against the Dragon. I'm sure you're welcome to join our fights as soon as you hit the recommended level cap [emoji846]
Thanks I will do that when I get back home. Cannot wait to start the grind lol.

The map rotation on our third clustered server is Center -> Scorched -> Aberration. We are currently playing on the Center and will move on the next map after we are done with the boss fight. New players are free to travel between The Island and The Center. The most dedicated players will get to travel on Extinction too!

Once again, do NOT bother to contact me if you're not really interested in joining the server and playing on it! This week I've got 2 new solo players that asked to join and when I reply to them how to find the server I never get anything back. There was also a guy that asked if he and his buddy could join the server. They played about 2 hours on it and left. All these people are active ARK players but on other servers.

So please read the whole topic before asking to join! There's only 10 spots on the Island server so there's no room for people like this!

Thank you!

Also another thing I should mention since people seem to be asking about it a lot. Even tho I mentioned about it on the op that there will be no help for new players that is not all true. We do give away extra tools and materials we don't need ourselves. We're also giving out 1 cryofridge, 10 cryopods and one level 243 fertilized snow owl egg once the new player has found a place for a base and has electricity! The snow owl is because we have them too (due to extinction cluster) and they really help especially at night times on the Island. The more active you are on the server the more help you'll get from us since we do travel a lot between these 3 maps and are not always around.

I'm interested but have a question about your requirements, specifically:

For example there is NO NEED for 10x10x10 size metal boxes in PvE since you need next to nothing to really protect your base from wildlife.

What exactly does this mean, am I not allowed to build bases bigger than 10x10?

Thank you

6 hours ago, RazerX said:

I'm interested but have a question about your requirements, specifically:

For example there is NO NEED for 10x10x10 size metal boxes in PvE since you need next to nothing to really protect your base from wildlife.

What exactly does this mean, am I not allowed to build bases bigger than 10x10?

Thank you

Hi!

Yes you're allowed to build bases bigger than 10x10. What I meant with that is that there's no need to build that kind of metal fortresses. Like for example our main base covers about 10x20 area but it is only surrounded with a 2 stone walls high wall and the main building is a 5x5x6 3-story building. We keep all our dinos outside. The main point is to not cover large areas with buildings for no real reason.

Sorry for taking so long to answer! I guess we live in very different time zones 🙂

We have currently the easter event on on our servers but without the XP and taming boosts (we do have fixed 1.5x XP boost) . I've also made changes some stack sizes. Electronics, Silica pearls, Angler gel, Keratin, Fiber, Thatch, Chitin, Cementin Paste and Hide stacks up to 1000 now. Organic polymer stacks up to 100. Raw primes, mutton, honey and weggie cakes stacks up to 10.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:00 AM, M4cex said:

Once again, do NOT bother to contact me if you're not really interested in joining the server and playing on it! This week I've got 2 new solo players that asked to join and when I reply to them how to find the server I never get anything back. There was also a guy that asked if he and his buddy could join the server. They played about 2 hours on it and left. All these people are active ARK players but on other servers.

So please read the whole topic before asking to join! There's only 10 spots on the Island server so there's no room for people like this!

Thank you!

Also another thing I should mention since people seem to be asking about it a lot. Even tho I mentioned about it on the op that there will be no help for new players that is not all true. We do give away extra tools and materials we don't need ourselves. We're also giving out 1 cryofridge, 10 cryopods and one level 243 fertilized snow owl egg once the new player has found a place for a base and has electricity! The snow owl is because we have them too (due to extinction cluster) and they really help especially at night times on the Island. The more active you are on the server the more help you'll get from us since we do travel a lot between these 3 maps and are not always around.