NoahTheGoat666

Liopleurodon

I just tamed a lio... real shame I didn't take her implant and resurrect her in the sea with one of those platforms... I named her clover and got her up to level fifty-two by having her follow my level 300 mosa and finishing her prey off... one was an alpha mosa. Just kidding, I used God Console...

i just spotted one this morning and i went and attack it...but it magically disappear after spinning sad... i have never seen one but it would definitely despawn when i go back cuz i haven't learn the honey engrams yet...  i wonder what loot you get when you killed it

On 8/23/2019 at 12:40 PM, Suri said:

i just spotted one this morning and i went and attack it...but it magically disappear after spinning sad... i have never seen one but it would definitely despawn when i go back cuz i haven't learn the honey engrams yet...  i wonder what loot you get when you killed it

Hmmm. I might try that on PS4 where I can spawn one in... though I doubt that it would be anything special