Bring out bosses

Hosstepher

I hate how I collected all of the stuff for broodmother, went to the obelisk and then it just tributed my artefacts (which many of my good raptors that I have breed and raised died for) in return for a wooden shield, a cloth hat, hide gloves, and an apprentice torch blueprint. It would also be great if more tames were aloud in single player along with some of the freedom provided in console ARK

• 9 months later...

Hey, late reply but, to clarify things up, you cannot access bosses in mobile through the obelisks (only the dungeons) like normal PC or other platform ways. And the reason your artifacts got turned into loot is because that is what they are supposed to do. It's called tributing my friend.

When you tribute an artifact it gives you loot according to the difficulty of the cave. So apparently the one you just tributed was the easiest one (I think its the southern cave artifact). But they can give way better loot like ascendant weapon and armor blueprints and even amber and potent dust!

To access the boss you need to go through the dungeons, and their not the same ones as PC and other platforms

Archived