Max dino lvl

ericiong

Actually, I believe it is level 450 that is the magic number.  You can level your dinos up to 450 but once they go above that they despawn.  If the dinos levels are too high try to breed them with a lower level dino to get the low level while keeping the stats from the other.  It might take a few tries.

450 is the maximum on official servers. As soon as the dino is levelled (has the stat added) it will go poof. Obviously you can stop adding any further stats when you reach 449. Essentially, dont raise a dino which hatches at more than 377 as then you wont go past the 450 maximum.

Ive a few Rexes which hatched at 389 but these will never go above 449 I will just leave the final stats to be added unlevelled.

let me get this breeding headache correct.... OUCH my brain!!!!!!

150 and a 150.. breed together you get a 225?? shouldnt it be 300?

level it max it is 370ish....

How the Hell" you get it higher than that on official pvp server? mutations give 2 levels per mutation so you need 20/20 mutations which is 60 levels and maximum aloud?

still don't accumulate to 450 :/

2 minutes ago, Viperscopic said:

How the Hell" you get it higher than that on official pvp server? mutations give 2 levels per mutation so you need 20/20 mutations which is 60 levels and maximum aloud?

still don't accumulate to 450 :/

No, the 150's both have a set of stats:

HP, Stamina, Food, Oxygen, Weight and Melee. Both of your dinos will have different stats and when you breed them together its not the level of dino that determines what level it hatches at, its the specific HP stat or Stamina stats.

You can breed two 150s and even come out at 125 if it gained all the lowest of the 6 stats (HP, Stam etc).

So for example, if the 150s are bred and the Male has the best HP, Stam and Melee stats, the Mother has the best F, O and W... if you are lucky and get all 6 of those stats being the best, then you may end up with a lvl 235 dino not a 150. Each stat value increases the overall dino level. So if the HP is 1500 then it may come out at 235, but if the HP value comes out 1550 it may come out as lvl 240.

Hope that helps. Its not the dino level that determines the baby's level but the stats when added up.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:25 PM, RenobandStit said:

If the dinos levels are too high try to breed them with a lower level dino to get the low level while keeping the stats from the other.

16 minutes ago, Viperscopic said:

still don't accumulate to 450

Thats not how breeding works. At all. To both of you.

10 minutes ago, Viperscopic said:

can you put some meat on the bone you just threw at us then??

Breeding 101:
level is just a sum of wild stat points (randomly)distributed among the stats; bonus stat points(levels) from taming efficiency are counted as wild
manually added levels to parents after taming (domesticated levels that they get with exp) have no effect on breeding
baby inherits statpoints in certain stat from either of its parents, with slightly higher chance to get the higher of the pair, for each stat.
baby's overall level is a sum of inherited statpoints.

3 minutes ago, Viperscopic said:

so breed dino's like this

rex - high HP F / Rex high melee M (get baby with best stats)

rex - high stam F / Rex high weight M (get baby with best stats)

breed them together for a baby with All 4 higher stats?

it is a simplified version, but yes. Note: they have to be naturally high stats - only ones they get right after taming matter in breeding.

Archived