damnspeck

Mana saddle bp

45 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

I've been in that cave a couple of times, last night was the latest.  It seems that only 2 crates spawn at any given time.  Is that what you are seeing too?

The blue crate by artifact and a yellow where you kind of turn left to get to arrifact area?? I noticed those

3 minutes ago, d1nk said:

The blue crate by artifact and a yellow where you kind of turn left to get to arrifact area?? I noticed those

There's a spawn map you can use on the wiki so I've noted those locations and checked them all out except for one where I couldn't figure out how to get there.  I've found a red one down in the water area where they spawn Piranhas, Kapros and Sarcos.

6 hours ago, Melcreif said:

There's a spawn map you can use on the wiki so I've noted those locations and checked them all out except for one where I couldn't figure out how to get there.  I've found a red one down in the water area where they spawn Piranhas, Kapros and Sarcos.

Oohh thanks. Ill check it out more tonight and post results. Gonna head down with a mana, pray I dont get DCd haha.

11 hours ago, Melcreif said:

5 hours ago, d1nk said:

Oohh thanks. Ill check it out more tonight and post results. Gonna head down with a mana, pray I dont get DCd haha.

Well I didnt get DC'd.. I got cocky and ran out of stam, speared off by purlovia then gang banged by bears. Imprinted mana and all my kit lost :P Ill stick to myhahah again next time hahah

On 2/9/2019 at 12:26 AM, d1nk said:

Well I didnt get DC'd.. I got cocky and ran out of stam, speared off by purlovia then gang banged by bears. Imprinted mana and all my kit lost :P Ill stick to myhahah again next time hahah

We took a couple of imprinted Rex's with 30K HP and 600 Melee.  No issues with Perolvias or wolves as long as you don't step on them. Bears and Yeti's are tough but not in comparison to our Rex's LOL.

17 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

We took a couple of imprinted Rex's with 30K HP and 600 Melee.  No issues with Perolvias or wolves as long as you don't step on them. Bears and Yeti's are tough but not in comparison to our Rex's LOL.

I usually run through there with a single giga, its fine as long you dont have prim saddles. Im more worried about being DC'd in the cave

Just now, d1nk said:

I usually run through there with a single giga, its fine as long you dont have prim saddles. Im more worried about being DC'd in the cave

Yeah that's why we run in pairs.  I have an Xbox One X so I pretty much never DC.  My friend does though so I'm there just in case...

• Like 1