Managar Disappearing

ZIMPZ

so i was flying with my managar on the island map and all of the sudden screen froze for 3 seconds and put me on spawn screen. so i spawn one of my bed and i lost everything i looked on to my tribe log does not say i was killed or my managar died it just disappear. i went back in my last location where i got bugged hoping to find my corpse and managar but its nothing. does anyone with managar experience this too?

• ZIMPZ changed the title to Managar Disappearing
1 hour ago, ZIMPZ said:

so i was flying with my managar on the island map and all of the sudden screen froze for 3 seconds and put me on spawn screen. so i spawn one of my bed and i lost everything i looked on to my tribe log does not say i was killed or my managar died it just disappear. i went back in my last location where i got bugged hoping to find my corpse and managar but its nothing. does anyone with managar experience this too?

hopefully @CtrlAltDebug can chime in.

Yep, had this happen.  And we'd just come back from a friend's place and had lots of high end dinos on us as well.  It was a very sad, very frustrating day indeed.  I was passenger, my tribemate tried to jump, but server was apparently lagged.  Nothing happened, so she tried again.  When lag caught up, we froze and got spawn screen. Hopefully they fix this soon, as everyone who has a managarmr on the island is afraid to use it.

Had this happen a few nights ago on the island. Jumped off volcano and boosted into the sky barrier. Instantlly was put back to the spawn screen and had no death message or record in tribe log. Did find the managarmr sitting on the side of volcano below where I had died. My body was no where to be seen.

Archived