pvp AsgardChaos1.1 NA-PvP x10 (Ragnarok)

ThatPat99

PVP map with x10 Taming, x3 XP and Harvesting, x6 Breeding

Structure damage reduced to 1/10th and 2/10 for caves

Max Dino level 270, 300 on the rest of the cluster

Increased loot quality

Mods are:

Structures Plus (Needs no introduction)

Upgrade Station (Makes bad things better)

Classic Flyers (De-Nerfs Flyers)

Valyrian Reins (Buffs Flyers)

Super Spyglass (Spyglass on crack)

Electric Smoker (Faster Jerky)

Shadlos Atlas Imports (Adds Atlas creatures)

Platforms Plus

HG Stacking 2500-50

Current player cap is 20, will increase if needed

Clustered with Island, Aberration, Extinction, and Valguero

Will do occasional server events and challenges with varied rewards, depending on my mood and how difficult the event is

Dino count is increased, so there's more creatures in an area.

Jellyfish are turned down somewhat, in case you do water stuff. May need to turn it down a bit more. F*** jellyfish

Titanosaurs are feedable.

Fuel burns slower and tamed starvation is turned down

Turrets do double damage to dinos

Working on custom beacon drops to add blueprints and items from other maps

Join through Battlemetrics the first time, look up AsgardChaos1.1

• 2 weeks later...

We have several newer tribes on the server, but still looking for more people. May do another event this weekend of some sort. Tweaked a few server settings. Enabled S+ water intakes to be placed anywhere, thereby making Water Bore redundant. Also got rid of the Big Raft mod, since nobody uses them. Added Better Tek companions, which adds a augment/armor thing for Enforcers, thus making them suck less. Made it so dinos can gain 100 levels of xp, as opposed to the standard 73. Looking into bringing Aberration back into the cluster

settings are doubled for the weekend, and we'll be having an event tomorrow night in our new coliseum, a melee cage match between players and a Alpha Raptor or Carno, depending on the number of participants. Whoever kills it gets a 150 Jerboa. Just testing the waters to see how the event goes, later matchups will likely be more difficult and have greater prizes. Feel free to join in if interested, or if you just want to watch people get Jurassic Parked

On the weekend of the 22nd, we will be having a land-water-air triathalon, with a max level Phoenix as the prize. No Managarmrs or Rock Drakes in the race. Still plenty of time to get in on the action and breed some mounts for the race. Will still have prizes for those who don't make first place. If you're new to the server, we can help you get set up so you can still be competitive in the race

Got some newer tames and eggs i can give to newcomers, and if you have a preference of tame that isn't unreasonable, I can probably get you one, or help you get it. Mostly been on our Aberration and Extinction servers lately, so if you have a question or need anything, just message me on Discord, ThatPat99#4292

Had some technical issues for a couple weeks. Fixed now (lemme know if you notice any issues) and we tweaked a few mods and settings. Looking to get some new tribes started on here, and we can definitely help you get set up. Message me on here, Steam name is Patrick Osmond, or our Discord https://discord.gg/vtBUQz8. We're also gonna hide a bunch of purlovias with good stuff around the map to make up for the server issues we had

Archived