Ps4 help tbh

Cameronsloth

Recently started playing on ps4 in December after getting it on the mobile and im getting the gist of the game however i cant decide they best way to survive, i.e. i have had a big base and had it raided and had a small base and had it raided , now im moving on to living on a boat is this a good idea or should i try something else ? ive been playing solo because none of my friends have the game and not found any tribes so i find it challenging tbh, not even been able to tame a proper dino yet because i keep getting raided.

/basically just looking for any helpful hints or tips people can give me for playing the game and trying to tame dinos 

Cheers

I suggest you make a 1x1 (smithy, forge, mortar n pestal, bed) for starters. You can paint it black or hide it in a bushy area and always have a fall back. Dropping a vault in the ocean with good items is a good idea also. Motorboat life is good but you need to park it in new places every day when logging. Boat life isnt for everyone. 

22 hours ago, ArkRage said:

If you just wanna play the game for what it is without dying (to other players), you should give pve a go.

21 hours ago, NewfieKilla said:

I suggest you make a 1x1 (smithy, forge, mortar n pestal, bed) for starters. You can paint it black or hide it in a bushy area and always have a fall back. Dropping a vault in the ocean with good items is a good idea also. Motorboat life is good but you need to park it in new places every day when logging. Boat life isnt for everyone. 

Tbh I was thinking of trying Pve just to get my head around the game and learn a lot more but I like the threat on PvP , just a bit hard trying to survive sometimes 

also I usually do that a wee 2x1 hidden away somewhere until it gets raided but kinda want to build a big base somewhere but not sure the best way to do it

Archived