Community Crunch 166: Console Patch, Server Maintenance, and Wildcard Workshop 21!

lilpanda

• Volunteer Moderator
56 minutes ago, luke8915 said:

hello anyone know if we will be getting a breeding/maturity/colour event for valentines day again this year.

There's been no mention yet regarding any events for Valentine's day, or Easter. I suspect there'll be something, but nothing confirmed at this point.

4 hours ago, M4gician said:

Can anybody please explain me how the land flyer command keybinding thing work? Also the Spyglass Crosshair by doubletapping X isnt working for me.

I play xbox official PVE

Spyglass crosshairs are not appearing for me either (Xbox). I’m not sure but I think keybinding is for players using keyboards.

On 2/3/2019 at 4:10 AM, bhole said:

Theres a bug with the new update ...

When transfering to other maps, you loose all stuff in inventory (dont know if its an issue on official). Might be worth looking at, Wilcard.

Items in survivor inventory do not transfer, they are dropped in a pack when the character is transferred. In order to transfer items, they must be individually uploaded to the data tab (not tribute). 

So, I love the changes.
Minus one, itty bittie wee problem. 
I'm getting stuck on rocks, and foundations, randomly-appearing-dodo's, my horses hoof... Pretty much everything. 
In this Meshing Fix, methinks they broke a bunch more- I never had meshing issues in my singleplayer maps compared to multi (Other than the obligatory Extinction ones whenever i try to bola anything) but Now... I  get stuck literally at the drop of a hat on all maps. (Honest to God, i dropped a cloth hat and got Stuck on it's box.) 
Can we uh get this fixed maybe? Even my Dino's are getting stuck on/in randomly appearing river rocks. ...Of which we all know are plentiful. 

On 1/30/2019 at 7:38 PM, AlphaDogYT said:

It’s Ark Winston! Also, I am hyped to download it in a few days (skool)! Thanks so much Wildcard for making Ark the world’s best game!

Maybe when it actually runs for longer than 30mins without dropping you. I spend more time on loading screen and restarting xbox one than actually playing the game!. When will Wildcard actually fix the connection issues?

7 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Maybe when it actually runs for longer than 30mins without dropping you. I spend more time on loading screen and restarting xbox one than actually playing the game!. When will Wildcard actually fix the connection issues?

Well, on my Xbox One, it runs fine. Only twice has it crashed, and both times were explainable. The first is when I spawned an army of OP compys to fight the dragon, and the second was when I tried to spawn in a reaper queen. Both have to do with things on my end. Besides the on-off mount, boss summoning, return from arena, and occasional pause, those are the only glitches I’ve seen.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an interesting set of creatures to offer, but however this is my newest one that I want to offer up as a new TEK Dinosaur Named Electrozecaltron.

Electro - Ze - Cal - Tron

If you are interested in this new carnivorous TEK Killer please contact me at my Email or call me, this information is stored below.

drkangel7771@gmail.com

Cell - 1-(218) 259-2802

please give me a call if you are interested, your website doesn’t except images from my photos. I can show you guys them in my Email or another method.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 6:17 AM, ArianaGaming said:

Thank you for the large console attention. It was much needed. The first crunch with distinction since March 2018, almost a year.

Only thing I do not like is another monument to a meshing tribe on the Island. Is it a triple ground mesh with a non mine able stone on top sark_questionmark.

Can't wait to explore the Island again on a forcetamed corrupted Wyvern without crashing.

Sailing along arr

Ariana