Community Crunch 166: Console Patch, Server Maintenance, and Wildcard Workshop 21!

lilpanda

On 1/29/2019 at 12:17 AM, ArianaGaming said:

Thank you for the large console attention. It was much needed. The first crunch with distinction since March 2018, almost a year.

Only thing I do not like is another monument to a meshing tribe on the Island. Is it a triple ground mesh with a non mine able stone on top sark_questionmark.

Can't wait to explore the Island again on a forcetamed corrupted Wyvern without crashing.

Sailing along arr

Ariana

https://youtu.be/wWsN9CJOI5I

12 hours ago, Midar512 said:

No artifacts or drops on prim+ the island. Canteen engram still not working. It's been since October 16th and all we get are sales pitches. They have no problem taking our money, but refuse to fix the things they break...

Amen...i agree with you..funny see no fixes and now transfers don't work for us, waste of a big update. They break more than fix with each update.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:06 PM, Don_Bogus said:

I just lost a wyvern, a spino and everything in my inventory/uploaded to the obi after transfering due to that update! it was some really good stuff!! i tested it multiple times now, still everything gone each time after transfering!! Well done wildcard!!! plz patch it asap!!

on ps4

Yep our server is having same issue ...Damn tranfers are broke and alot of stuff that was supposed to be fixed doesn't seem to be fixed or improved either...it's like they break more than they fix each update. And than take forever to fix it. 

20 hours ago, Kilr4u said:

I got a 23gb patch yesterday on console and ever since then I get stuck on basically everything every 5 minutes, it's really frustrating and it was not ever happening until that update, please fix it.

I'm having the same problem with foundation edges and small rocks. 

I live on the side of a river. 

All there are are small rocks. 

21 hours ago, Kilr4u said:

I got a 23gb patch yesterday on console and ever since then I get stuck on basically everything every 5 minutes, it's really frustrating and it was not ever happening until that update, please fix it.

I feel your pain!!! Game is almost unplayable

Edited by MavennCube

Most servers in a general context improved visually, as I see it. However, the most relevant problems I encountered were a small bug, which shows some parts of the floor and walls in the entire checkered shrine (similar to those platforms that we put in different angles.) I have seen in this last weeks also intense lag when crossing by the sanctuary, I do not know if by the amount of items to render on the screen or due to the amount of bases in the sanctuary.But on the other maps I at least felt that it is slightly flowing mayan.When passing near giant bases I get a single lag and already renders the whole base, and when walking with bases with large numbers of creatures is slightly more fluid, not causing disconnection with the server. But this is my case