Community Crunch 166: Console Patch, Server Maintenance, and Wildcard Workshop 21!

lilpanda

So why don’t you add S+. Wildcards response “we care more about mobile that have a in game currency and cheats for the switch they have all updates from previous ones, pc has more updates and mods, and for console, pfff by a pc” well if it’s a big update you might as well add S+ and get that out of the way but NOOOOOOO you’ve got to worry more about other platforms and why don’t you give ps4, mobile, switch, and pc there own dino skin huh why not XBOX one.

I just lost a wyvern, a spino and everything in my inventory/uploaded to the obi after transfering due to that update! it was some really good stuff!! i tested it multiple times now, still everything gone each time after transfering!! Well done wildcard!!! plz patch it asap!!

on ps4

Edited by Don_Bogus

3 hours ago, Shadow76 said:

someone tell me how to get cross hair on spyglass cause double tapping square doesnt work and where is the land command for flyers? on ps4

Neither of those work for me on Xbox.

Also, entire inventory is wiped when traveling within map cluster (Nitrado). ARK data doesn’t work either. Proper settings verified that nothing changed.

Major broken patch.

Hey wildcard I think we have a problem on Xbox because I try to fill my canteens and they break automatically one I put it in water tank haven’t tried the river or well yet but I’ll keep you guys updated please fix this issue. And also I can’t drink from the water tap 

(I replaced the water tap) and it works Ig the update messed them up they where working before.

Edited by ZXSilentAngelXz

Update V782.14 just glitched hard. I spawned outside in battle some how? While watching myself fighting? I lost a lot of recent work due to this update. Any way to fix your mess up wildcard? 

Server: NA-PVP-XboxOfficial-TheIsland530 

Roll it back prior to update. At last spawn?

Edited by Jslips
Tried to add picture evidence

5 hours ago, Kilr4u said:

Why am I being made to reinstall ark and all the dlc but it's being called an update? I was playing all day today anand just like 5 minutes ago It kicked me out and said ark needs and update, and it said 23 GB now it says each dlc us like 7gb...

Xbox and PS4 will both be receiving a patch to fix a number of issues. The patch includes several optimizations for memory and lots of changes from the v289.100 PC patch. We'll have more details on the date soon. NOTE: The patch will be a large download! Patch notes for this upcoming patch are below.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DJNick2006NUK3 said:

So why don’t you add S+. Wildcards response “we care more about mobile that have a in game currency and cheats for the switch they have all updates from previous ones, pc has more updates and mods, and for console, pfff by a pc” well if it’s a big update you might as well add S+ and get that out of the way but NOOOOOOO you’ve got to worry more about other platforms and why don’t you give ps4, mobile, switch, and pc there own dino skin huh why not XBOX one.

they are, they've already added one, bit being able to pick up structures and right now that's the only part that's live even the pc only has that one part implemented in-game

Thank you so much for putting time and effort into focusing on console issues. Everything seems to be running great, but I am having issues with ramps of any kind and most small rocks that require a tool to be harvested. When walking up and over either objects the player gets stuck at the top and can not move. I've been lucky and had my TEK armor on and was able to use the super punch to launch me out of the glitch on rocks and most ramps. Unfortunately any ramp leading into a building with a doorway on the other hand was close application and start over situation.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this issue or not but if it helps narrowing down the problem I'm playing on all maps on ps4.

13 hours ago, DJNick2006NUK3 said:

Y’all need to pump the brakes on the hate train. 25gb of fixes on console and you all whinging because a few things are still broken, nothing in this world is perfect and never will be. Inb4 waited months for this, so have we all and yet we all continued to play, can’t be that bad.

To everyone at wildcard, your game is sick, I actually love playing it, Gj with the patch and gl with the future ones. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to stay motivated to improve when you have a community as toxic as this.