Level for Griffin Breeding

Bush84

Saluting was a rumor initially when they were released. Saluting doesn’t do anything with griffins. Respect has everything to do with level the way I understand it. The higher level the griffin the higher level you have to be to get its respect. It’s name is more about getting two to breed. The last syllable in their name has to match or they won’t breed. I have two low level mir griffins that I bred. The baby was like level 40 and didn’t respect me. It’s gone now. It ran away and disappeared. I more so want to know what’s going on. The videos I’ve watched and the things I’ve read have had no mention of earning a baby griffins respect. The babies came out and they were always claimed without any issue. I’m not max level but I’m by no means a low level player. I should have the respect of a level 40 griffin baby. 

you need gold crown so the baby respect and u can claim it, and if am not wrong after getting to juvenile u don't need crown anymore for it to respect u.

i raise lvl 178 baby griffin before and i can ride him now even without gold crown ( he lvl 215 now and I lvl 89).

p.s need 6 week for griffin become adult

The keeping baby by mother is what’s required to feed the baby. I watched the same video. I also had her right there for when the egg hatched. So I don’t think that was it. 

I would be extremely disappointed if you needed to buy the crown just to breed griffins. Has anybody been able to breed griffins without one?

• 11 months later...

Archived