Tranq arrows or darts

Moniq666

2 hours ago, TargetOne said:

I think you guys misunderstood the OP. She's saying the tranq arrows and darts don't work at all.

Moniq666, some clarification is needed. Are you saying you can't select the tranq ammo (by dragging from your inventory onto the weapon in the hotbar), OR, that you can select them but they won't fire?

Throw an @ infront of the username to tag them (and notify them also) like so @Moniq666 @TargetOne

3 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Is  there any advantage to that vs crossbow?

its a faster fire rate

also the crossbow has a reload bug where when u try to fire an arrow it will go through the process of reloading even though it appears loaded to u but this might be from the lag

but using the bow i just unload as many arrows as possible quickly then use the owl to heal if it gets too bloody then shoot it some more then wait for it to drop

2 hours ago, Woodsman said:

its a faster fire rate

also the crossbow has a reload bug where when u try to fire an arrow it will go through the process of reloading even though it appears loaded to u but this might be from the lag

but using the bow i just unload as many arrows as possible quickly then use the owl to heal if it gets too bloody then shoot it some more then wait for it to drop

That bug annoys the heck out of me. It does it with the long neck too, but I've found that swapping to another hotbar item then back cures it. 

Archived