Fix accidental dupe on private server?

Gurrut

So I was switching maps on my own personal dedicated, and i got a massive crash that crashed both servers and my game. All of my stuff was uploaded except my character, but when I came back, it was rolled back to before i uploaded anything. This means my dinos and items were duped, but not my character. I uploaded my character, downloaded my items and dinos on the other server, then went back as a new char and used "Destroymytarget" on my dinos and dropped the duped items on the ground. Is everything fine now or am I going to face problems with Ark's weird dupe fixing system? It sometimes auto-deleted stuff when this happened so I'm unsure if I go back to that map, will it delete my stuff?

• Volunteer Moderator
51 minutes ago, Gurrut said:

So I was switching maps on my own personal dedicated, and i got a massive crash that crashed both servers and my game. All of my stuff was uploaded except my character, but when I came back, it was rolled back to before i uploaded anything. This means my dinos and items were duped, but not my character. I uploaded my character, downloaded my items and dinos on the other server, then went back as a new char and used "Destroymytarget" on my dinos and dropped the duped items on the ground. Is everything fine now or am I going to face problems with Ark's weird dupe fixing system? It sometimes auto-deleted stuff when this happened so I'm unsure if I go back to that map, will it delete my stuff?

Items will not be deleted when they are duped but dinos will. Basically, if you have multiple dinos that shares the same ID on the same server they all gets deleted on server starts (including the original one, so you lose it entirely).

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Items will not be deleted when they are duped but dinos will. Basically, if you have multiple dinos that shares the same ID on the same server they all gets deleted on server starts (including the original one, so you lose it entirely).

So since I deleted all the dupes, it should be fine?

Archived