Adelaar0355

Support Tickets - Time of Address and Resolution

So, over the past 2 months response time for tickets has severely decreased at least from what my tribe is experiencing. SO my question to the community is how long are your tickets taking to be acknowledged, answered, and addressed? It used to be that at least in 5 days you would get a response in regards to the ticket and then over the next 5 days you would be communicating back and forth with the GM. It might be 1-3 weeks for an appointment to meet them at least from what i have seen personally. 

Lately, we have tickets out there over 20 days that still have not even been acknowledged. Is this what everyone else is experiencing? 

I have no tickets at the moment but have submitted around a dozen, all for the same issue which still hasn't been fixed for over a year. The GMs are pretty much useless and there has been no communication with anyone actually capable of fixing the problem. It also seems that the moderators are capable of passing info on to the developers and they have done nothing either. 

7 hours ago, Adelaar0355 said:

As of yesterday, a tribe-mate of mine was told that they are only addressing tickets relating to restoring characters, and NOT HANDLING ANY DINO TICKETS due to volume.

So Glad they started a new game, and completely cut the support for this game for 90% of us.

They didn't start a new game. Didn't you hear? It's a reskin of Ark and they've done a really poop job of it! It's in worse shape than the release of Extinction was

Sharing the full quote from the GM support ticket. Put in Jan 9 answered Jan 31. This was the follow-up after asking me to put in a bug report and attach a picture or video to their web link, for background information in regards to the first line.

GM AlbireoFriday at 14:56

Hello,

Yes, please upload the images elsewhere and paste the link into the form. 
We appreciate you contacting us. However, due to the limited bandwidth we have to help customers in need we are only able to make appointments for large issues such as lost characters. Unfortunately we cannot make appointments for requests such as this and appreciate your understanding. 
Thank you for being an active part of ARK. We hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,

GM Albireo
Studio Wildcard

Finally was contacted GM was very nice, but by the time they allowed me to schedule with a GM everything was gone anyway. 100% imprinted animals (weeks out of your life), 12 hour tamed Theriz and all dinos gone to include saddles, home base, all safes, inventory, forges, etc all gone. Second base for smelting ore all gone. Total restart all I had was equipment on me at the time almost starved grabbed some meat made campfire and was able to eat. Lucky weapons lasted and chopped up a few trees and grabbed a few rocks to build structure and smith to repair when they broke.  Sad part I couldn't get into my own buildings and even grab the 3,000 narco potions, 10K metal, 9K crystal, recipies, weapons, equipment, hours spent building base, total metal boat with generator, forges, self contained portable base. I had as I booted myself out of my own guild and was a solo player with no access to anything. 

My own fault for certain suffered sever penalty for punching wrong button trying to change guild name. Two lessons learned don't get to attached to anything and your on your own by the time game support gets to you it will be too late. Had to almost see a psychologist loosing everything and starting all over. Imagine if you lost access to everything except what you had on you at the time, then walking past your Dino's and home base and you can't get in or interact with anything? Sadly see the days tick by when it all goes away and you are on but can't gain access to get in.