Alpha Tek Cave: Cryopods/Tames?

NeuroNadia

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can confirm if cryopods an be deployed just before summoning Overseer in Alpha Tek Cave.

Also, can manas be brought into Alpha Tek Cave?  

Just looking to see if anyone has tried Alpha Tek Cave with cryopods & manas...and possibly gigas (if that is even allowed to deploy in the cave)

2 minutes ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

Does that mean that if i get teleported to the arena before gate is closed i can throw them out in the arena part?

It usually takes me about 1-2min to get down to the teleporter

Arena is another story since you are technically inside a boss arena. Unfreezing only applies to unsealed tek cave

5 hours ago, flamron said:

Fine with me. Pod them up before you go in. We usually run it with 15-20 people anyways. So 3-4 lead gigas and rest on the usual rexes. Won’t even need pigs to heal with the giga front destroying stuff at 700+ melee. 

What they're saying is if you cant finish the cave before the gate closes then your giga is unable to exit via pod, the front gate, or the teleporter at the end so youll have to leave it in the cave

2 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

What they're saying is if you cant finish the cave before the gate closes then your giga is unable to exit via pod, the front gate, or the teleporter at the end so youll have to leave it in the cave

What gate?  Guess I’m confused on that part?  We’ve ran the Tek cave many time and always made it to the arena with plenty of time left on the timer 

16 minutes ago, flamron said:

What gate?  Guess I’m confused on that part?  We’ve ran the Tek cave many time and always made it to the arena with plenty of time left on the timer 

@Vaculity was saying that cryoods cease to function when the cave entrace door closes (this is after 5 minutes I believe). They also said that gigas cannot teleport at the end to meet the boss. So you'll go through the entrace, unpod your giga, do the cave and then be forced to leave your giga inside the cave and do the boss on foot because it's now stuck in there until someone reactivates the tek cave.

So unless you're quick enough to do the whole cave before it's sealed, you'll just be wasting a giga.

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Austincraft1 said:

Your wrong cannot deploy after door closes but you can cryopod giga's before teleporting into overseer arena speaking from experience if you don't know what your talking about don't comment 

That was blantantly rude. We have the rights to comment. And i was there. So what if i forgot a small part of it? That does not mean i dont get to comment.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived