Bring Crystal Isles To Console!

MajorFizz24

Suggestion

24 replies to this server topic

Crystal isles is a really great and beautiful map, but its not even finished and it has several performance issues. F.e the frames are dropping when you are near the volcano. I also know a guy, who plays on this map with the Jurassic Park Mod an there are two areas, where the dinos are overspawning. It could be a problem with one or with both mods, but Wildcard wont release Crystal Isles until this is all fixed. And its also the creators decision.

10 minutes ago, Elliotcaselton said:

I think that there are  enough paid for maps there should be more free maps by which I mean  Crystal Isles should be free 

You seem to think free means free. Mod authors and mod map makers spend 100s of hours working on their creations.  I am not sure but i don't think WC can just take mods. The mods that became free DLCs had mod authors turned WC employees (prim+, Center, Ragnarok).

Another piece of history. The mods turned DLC were basically abandoned. Prim+ barely gets updates. Center and Ragnarok both need meshing and other fixes which haven't happened.

On 5/11/2019 at 4:35 AM, AngrySaltire said:

Free or not free, never mind the standard xboxes and PS4s but if I understand correctly I am certain that Crystal Isles would cause my fancy Xbox One X to burst into flames. 

Any Map other than Island would burst console into flames if Wildcard hadn't optimized the memory and graphics for them to make it fit. Lol.

3 hours ago, MajorFizz24 said:

Just saying it would be cool. This isn't a political debate so chill out people who just want to argue, okay? Good. Thanks!

Wildcard are not miracle workers. They are people like you and me. And this forum is free for us to talk; telling us not to argue is out of the question and debating isn't against the rules unless its going too far. If you don't like people arguing or against, why bother posting this?

I don't care if you react with a facepalm, but its a fact when you make threads like this that won't ever happen unless the map maker decides otherwise.

Archived