Raw Meat Stack size

balistikas

22 hours ago, balistikas said:

mabie  Pvp isnt a  huge problem cause many people  farming ect 

what about  pve   solo players   if they wonna breed a  bunch of  gigas  ect   always  strugle  for meat?

yeah, sorry, but if you are unable to provide the loving care for your "bunch of gigas" you should probably only bite what you can chew

If you are unable to log into the game every 12 hours to refill your troughs giga-breeding is probably not for you

Especially because you can cook the meat to make it spoil slower or even use Dodokibble to feed your offspring...

Sorry, but your lack of creativity, problem solving, knowledge of game mechanics and time hardly justify a stack increase of 150%

22 hours ago, balistikas said:

if you  speak about   stupid   size of  meat  why we dont speak about  Ammo  stacks too?

Ark Pve  its not  getting the attention  needed  all the nerfs  coming for pvp Not   making   anything better  on Pve

Why ammo bullet  is needed  and  Raw meat   not that important?

Because ammo does not spoil...

maybe you can ask WC for longer spoiling timer on feeding trou... oh wait there is such a thing

2 minutes ago, balistikas said:

sO WHY  SO IMORTANT   INCRESE  STACKS,  AND YOU SPEAK OF LOG EVERY 12 H  TO REFIL   TROUGTHS  WELL THEY CAN DO SAME  TO REFIL TURRETS IN PVP  ITS NO SENCE

you know, hitting caps doesn't really make me consider your proposal any more than before...

Yes. Stack size of ammo was increased BUT in the same time the capacity of turrets was reduced. So now you can store more ammo in Storage boxes which only reduces the space players need but has limited to no affect on balance

3 minutes ago, balistikas said:

sry caps my  bad  

its still no sence   cause    it  helps  more vp than pve 

no it doesnt

it doesnt change much - it only reduces the room to store your bullets

you however are asking to make a hugh (150%) change to stack size and therefore also spoil time for raw meat which would make breeding way easier - for no reason

meat spoils unlike bullets, so increasing stack size = increasing spoil time

2 stacks of 20 will spoil 2x faster than 1 stack of 40

so you can not compare the two at all

I'm not saying I would hate this change, but the comparison is clearly not valid

one allows to store more, the other allows to store more AND increase spoil time

10 hours ago, dodogal said:

meat spoils unlike bullets, so increasing stack size = increasing spoil time

2 stacks of 20 will spoil 2x faster than 1 stack of 40

so you can not compare the two at all

I'm not saying I would hate this change, but the comparison is clearly not valid

one allows to store more, the other allows to store more AND increase spoil time

What would be the point of doing it then?

if you need to store more food build 2 troughs

Archived