Raw Meat Stack size

balistikas

So  Wc  on last patch  released   increase  size stack for bullets   ( Of corse thats only important  for  PVP )

So  why not helping   a bit  Pve  people too ( and same time a  bit  Pvp)  and  increase  stacks of raw meat? 

Whats  your opinion people ?  after  all this time  with stacks of  20  we  wont get a  stack increase like  gasballs ect     ?

Mabie stacks of 50 / 100 ??

I think stacks of 50 makes a lot of sense. When you're farming on a tuso and killing a lot of stuff you get the black weight icon and miss out on black pearls.

I do get that the stack size controls how long you can be away from feeding your dinos, but I think a stack of 50 which takes a little more than a day to spoil is better than a stack of 20 that spoils in 13 hours. It wouldn't be a game-breaking change, in fact, it would be a good QOL improvement for multiple reasons (harvesting, away time, game optimization by having fewer items in memory/database).

Stack size of cooked should go up to 50 as well. I would be fine with this being balanced by reducing the campfire to 2 slots and the industrial grill to 25

Increasing stack size decreases the difficulty and need to fill up feeding troughs. Probably not what the devs are going for with official servers.

2 minutes ago, antse12345 said:

then it will take longer to spoil the meat for narcotics

There is an split stack ALL button for faster spoiled meat.

1 hour ago, antse12345 said:

but then it will take longer to spoil the meat for narcotics

It would actually provide you with more spoiled meat for narcotics. 

A single raw meat spoils in 40 minutes (if stored in a feeding trough) meaning a single stack of 20 would spoil in just over 13 hours. 

A stack of 50 would still give you the same amount of spoiled meat in that time frame, but still have 30 more meat in the stack to be used / spoiled. 

12 hours ago, Rattasaur said:

True, and yet I can apparently stack 20 stone foundations one on top of another and lug that around. ?

Yea but foundations are solid, and square, they could stack (not going by weight) if you tried to carry around 20 steaks stacked on top of one another they would be all over the place lol

13 hours ago, balistikas said:

i dont  say  increase stacks  to  1 k    just a   small  increase to 40/50 would  be   nice  for breeders  and  makes  Not  that  huge  diference  .....

not a huge difference?

R U serious?

currentlly 1200 Raw Meat fit into a trough; increasing the stack size to 50 would make it 3000

currently a stack of raw meat spoilis in 13:20 hours; increasing the stack size to 50 would make it 33:20 hours

How is this not a huge difference? And how would this change a lot for breeders?

On 1/29/2019 at 7:01 AM, SaltyMonkey said:

Why stop there, let’s make it 1000 since we’re being ridiculous.

OP started it...

if you  speak about   stupid   size of  meat  why we dont speak about  Ammo  stacks too?

Ark Pve  its not  getting the attention  needed  all the nerfs  coming for pvp Not   making   anything better  on Pve

Why ammo bullet  is needed  and  Raw meat   not that important?

5 hours ago, LycristKatkiller said:

currently a stack of raw meat spoilis in 13:20 hours; increasing the stack size to 50 would make it 33:20 hours

mabie  Pvp isnt a  huge problem cause many people  farming ect 

what about  pve   solo players   if they wonna breed a  bunch of  gigas  ect   always  strugle  for meat?

Archived