MANA PvP

Riveraaf13

Depends on the damage % of the sniper you have and the health of the person/ creature you are targeting as to how long it takes to kill. I just suggested this weapon as other high damage weapons such as long necks have a long reload interval and rpgs he'll see where your shooting from and be on you with his ice breath straight away. If you guys work as a team with as many as possible targeting the rider or creature while the others distract him that's probably your best chance given your current situation.  Just my opinion though others probably have different ideas and views. What map are you on? 

21 minutes ago, Riveraaf13 said:

We’re on ragnarok maybe do you think a micro raptor would work to knock him off? As his tame is probably passive and if we kill him we can probably kill the mana 

You have to time it right, and with a decent microraptor. Even with the recent breath nerf, it is still more than enough to kill the weaker microraptor.

9 hours ago, Arkpvp338 said:

As already stated your best bet is an ambush (UNLESS you can get yourself some manas), I reccomend plant y as it can trap manas and as soon as that happens you could snipe him Bola him or again, get him trapped in plant y. 

Plant y interesting I’ll use that  cause I don’t have extinction no money for it sadly 

Archived