LSMCtv

BOSS LAGGED-LOST REXES

I've just done a medium Monkey on the island and when spawning in, I was lagged into the floor. I couldn't do anything then the game disconnected. I've just lost 12 boss ready rexes and I am more than angry. His do I get these back. I have never played a game this buggy before. 

Nearly 2 weeks and no response. I have never known a company to care less about paying customers. Support told me to post here as Devs frequent the forums and support cannot do anything regarding game changes. I guess they really meant, they took out money, they don't care so post here where we can be ignored. I've lost rexes, squids, drakes, wyverns, all because of bugs and blue screen errors. Wildcard took our money but refuse to look after those who paid. 

Just cut your losses and spawn in more Rexes. 

GMSummon "Rex_Character_BP_C" <Insert Desired Level>

And to replace saddles:

GFI RexSaddle <Quantity> <Quality> 0

That is really your best option. I know it may seem a bit cheaty, but, look at it this way, you got those first set of Rexes legit and the game screwed you over. By spawning in those dinos/materials, you're simply replacing something the game stole from you.

Or you could waist time looking for help from the devs who can't be bothered to help you.

PS. Next time save your game BEFORE you enter the boss arena. That way if it xpcrashes again, when it restarts it should start you back at the most recent save, which would be before the time you lost all your dinos.

Edited by TravisMichael

On 2/8/2019 at 4:28 PM, Adelaar0355 said:

Is this in Official or Single Player? 

If in Single Player, see his comment above and just spawn them in. If in Official, you are out of luck as the GM's do not do any dino restorations anymore.

Really? It's official pve. That sucks. I guess I'll stop hoping to get them back then. I play official because I like the community but, it really sucks that the Devs don't care about the bugs. 

11 minutes ago, LSMCtv said:

Really? It's official pve. That sucks. I guess I'll stop hoping to get them back then. I play official because I like the community but, it really sucks that the Devs don't care about the bugs. 

Adelaar0355 is not entirely right. Game Masters often restore creatures on a case-by-case basis. You need to submit a support ticket and they will let you know if they can assist or not: https://support.survivetheark.com/

4 hours ago, LSMCtv said:

I did, they told me they don't deal with in game changes and told me to post here where the Devs frequent. Had no response from Devs yet though. 

You won't. I've been trying to get an issue fixed for over a year and have heard nothing from them after multiple threads on here and over a dozen tickets. No one else who has tried to get support from them about this issue has heard anything either. 

On February 9, 2019 at 7:42 PM, LSMCtv said:

I did, they told me they don't deal with in game changes and told me to post here where the Devs frequent. Had no response from Devs yet though. 

Your best bet now to find the Admin of your server and ask them to spaw in th dinos you need. Seeing as to how it's PVE they probably won't mind.

4 hours ago, TravisMichael said:

Your best bet now to find the Admin of your server and ask them to spaw in th dinos you need. Seeing as to how it's PVE they probably won't mind.

It's official pve. Least it gave me a reason to update my boss rexes to better hatch stats 

can not gm recover dinos anymore?
I'm sorry but I did not find the information.
I believe that it is not possible to recover without visual evidence or even to repeat the statuses, for example, if you generate evidence that your rexes were lost due to ps errors or servers, I am sure that if you open a complaint you will be heard.
by experience, it is more viable to report so that the developer knows of the fact, to look for a bug or to avoid a repetition of it, I have acquaintances who had the same problem as sr, but had their dinos restored, with lower status, scenario, but the same level, so I see easier to report but create new dinos.

To be honest the community is more likely to help than WC. For future attempts make sure more people go into the boss fight. We have bugs about 1:5 attempts. People just die for no reason as soon as they spawn in, they blue screen, or they just don't teleport into the arena. If no survivors are alive in the arena the instance and all contents are destroyed. If there's anyone at all alive and the boss is killed before the timer runs out everything alive will be teleported out. Therefore even if you just take a friend or 4 and the Dino's are on neutral they will keep the instance running and hopefully kill the boss resulting in your tames coming back.